P.O. Box 551121, Jacksonville, FL 32255 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Jason Avery Films

I was first introduced to videography while working as an Audio Engineer for a rock band based out of Nashville, TN. Filming concerts worldwide cultivated my interest in filming live events and I learned the art of video. Shortly after moving to Jacksonville, my wife and I filmed our first wedding and found a passion for capturing this unforgettable day in a couple's life. Weddings are a unique, once in a lifetime event that can never be recreated.

• Adam Pressley Films

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 4 vídeos

12 Reviews for Jason Avery Films

Ryan · Married on 04/20/2013

5 stars isn't enough! I can't tell you how much our friends & family love watching the cinematic short film Jason & Avery made for us. It's something my wife & I will return to watch the rest of our lives to remind us of the love shared that day between us, our closest friends and our families. Many things from that day are incredibly important to my wife & I, but nothing else from that day can as powerfully illustrate the love, excitement and fun we experienced on our wedding day - It’s as if we’re re-living our wedding day each time we watch it. Jason & Avery are a special pair that are truly gifted and are they type of people you dream to work with.

Sent on 11/13/2013

K · Married on 11/05/2011

Best videographer hands down. The quality of work was beyond excellent and Jason and Avery are a pleasure to work with. They are also very patient and accommodating. I am positive my siblings will use them when they get married.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

Jason and Avery did such a great job with our video!! Not only did they provide an amazing and priceless service by capturing one of the most important moments in our live, but the end product we received just blew us away! They use top of the line equipment and their technical and editing skills are genius! They are so great at what they do - watching our wedding video is like watching a movie, it's perfectly seem less and captures all the great moments you never want to forget and even the ones you did that you love getting to remember! The cinematic film they did was AMAZING!! When they first posted it - I literally watched it over 20 times straight! Jason and Avery are not only great at what they do but they are great people as well. They are super friendly and they are the kind of people you can click with and feel like you've known your whole life! I would highly recommend them to anyone - we could not be happier!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Jason Avery Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• Thomas Lester Photography
    Thomas Lester Photography Wedding Photographers

Jason Avery Films is one of the few cinematographers in the Jacksonville area that I would trust with my own personal projects. They are great to work with, great people, and provide a very high quality service.

• G.G Events
    G.G Events Wedding Planners

There is not enough space for everthing that I could say about Jason Avery Films, so I will keep it short. Their work is like watching a blockbuster movie, the quality is just so good it gives me goose bumps everytime I wacth one of their films. Jason and Avery are always professional and just great to work with. I can not wait to work with them again.

• DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs
    DjsToGo Fun Weddings & Party Djs Wedding DJs

It is important for an events success that all vendors work together and it's always a pleasure to work with Jason. I would recommend him to anyone. However, all you have to do is look at his work and you will be sold too.

• P.O. Box 551121 Jacksonville, 32255 See on map