Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jason Loves Maggie, Photographers

Wedding Photographers for Playful Couples, that Celebrate Intimacy, and Live Spontaneously.
We believe in the power of true love, the rush of adrenaline and hormones that flood your veins, and the thought of a warm kiss upon your neck.

We believe that the groom is just as important is the bride.

When I met Maggie time stopped and I knew that she was the one.

We believe that every couple should be able to relive that first moment of true love everyday.

Especially on their wedding day.

We help couples wake up to how effing awesome they are, and celebrate their journey.

We also believe that Sunday mornings are reserved for snuggles and breakfast at Georgie’s.

We are outdoor wedding photographers for playful couples that celebrate intimacy and live spontaneously.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Hartford

Follow Jason Loves Maggie, Photographers on

25 Reviews for Jason Loves Maggie, Photographers

If you are looking for a review to help you make your decision on whether or not to hire Jason and Maggie as your photographers than something tells me you have not met them in person. If you had met them in person, you would know that this is one of the nicest, down to earth, and talented photography couples around. When my husband and I met with Jason and Maggie initially, it was only a matter of minutes before we knew we had found our wedding photographers. Each interaction with them from then on only confirmed that we had hired the best. The two of them went above and beyond what was expected from them on the wedding day. From Maggie helping me get into my wedding dress the day of to the two of them standing out in the pouring rain to get incredible shots of my husband and I, they exceeded our expectations and have set the bar very high for wedding photographers. When you get your wedding images, you will see the beautiful story of your day the two of them were able to capture. You will not be disappointed with your final product. When you hire Jason and Maggie, you are not just getting an excellent husband and wife photography team, you are getting two great friends who will treat you likewise. We are extremely fortunate to have had Jason and Maggie photograph our wedding and just as fortunate to have these two great people in our lives for years to come.

Profile Picture Kayleen, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Maggie went above and beyond their roles. They not only were extremely professional with their photography but they also became our friends. They were always there helping us and guiding us in what to do. There were a big hit with the crowd, very social and approachable. I would recommend them over and over again.

Profile Picture Abby, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Jason and Maggie was an absolute pleasure. We were connected through my best friend and could not have been happier with our decision to work with them! We planned our wedding in CT from Seattle and communicating with them was seamless.

They are the most down to earth, friendly couple who truly love each other - and their clients. Who better than them to take your wedding photos?! We had a blast the entire day with them.

We were shocked at how soon after the wedding our photos were ready and posted (to their EXTREMELY easy to use App online). They went above and beyond our expectations, I look back at the photos almost everyday - they did an amazing job and captured the day perfectly! We seriously couldn't have worked with anyone better than them!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/31/14, 5 Reviews

33 Photos

Jason Loves Maggie - The Weddings

33 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with Jason and Maggie in a professional capacity as well as personal. Regardless of the event they've been professional, creative, personable, and delivered exactly what was expected in a timely manner. Both Jason and Maggie take pride in their work, their relationships with their customers (which are easy and friendly). Whether it's their photo booth and ad shots...they are creative and quick thinking and produce clean, expressive work. I would recommend them to other vendors and regularly share their information with our brides at The Wedding Embassy - in fact they are one of the few posted on our website as a vendor recommendation!

If you are looking for a reasonable priced professional photographer you can not go wrong with Jason and Maggie. They are a husband and wife team that truly love what they do and it is apparent by the time they will spend with you and the quality of their finished product. I am a professional wedding videographer and have worked with many photographers and I always recommend Jason and Maggie because I know they will deliver quality and professionalism every time. If I am going to risk my name and reputation it will only be with professionals I trust and Jason and Maggie are just that.

Jason & Maggie Henriques are a class act! We have worked with them personally (they crafted a JHat photo shoot) and have had the pleasure of watching them work their magic at two weddings. All we can say is that we hope to work together many, many more times! As photographers, Jason & Maggie (and their crew) manage to capture every magical moment, yet remain incredibly invisible. They are prompt, personable and, well, picture-perfect! More importantly, Jason & Maggie are pleasantly infections---they immediately become your permanent pals! If you're looking for personable professionals who can be trusted to capture your special moments with an artistic edge, look no further! We highly recommend J&M for the value of their skills and for their invaluable personal approach!

Events