2775 Haymeadow Dr, York, PA 17406 · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Jasmine Jeffry

Jasmine Jeffry is a certified makeup artist specializing in bridal and event makeup. She is incredibly passionate about artistry and enhancing every women’s natural beauty.

Her goal is to make everyone that she works with feel confident and beautiful when they leave her chair. I listen to your wants and needs and create an individualized look just for you! In addition, she is certified with and has worked for MAC, Smashbox Cosmetics, Sephora, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Cover FX.

CURRENTLY SERVICING CENTRAL PA AND SURROUDING AREAS.

Jasmine offers a variety of on-site makeup services. Whether the occassion be for a wedding, special event, photography sessions she will do what it takes to make you feel and look your best!

Additionally, Jasmine offers:

bride marla 1 51 1890843 1571015580

5 Reviews for Jasmine Jeffry

Samantha Hines · Married on 04/25/2020

Best everrrr

I’m leaving another review because I was so please with Jasmine! I have pics to share now too :) she was incredible from beginning to end and if I did it all over I would call her again!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2019

Uhhh-mazing

Where do I start... first, this QUEEN came to help me last minute with makeup for engagement photos. She was so helpful in the whole process. She walked through everything with me and made sure I got exactly what I was looking for. I felt beautiful, and it was all thanks to her! She’s so sweet and kind, you are missing out if you don’t book her.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Jasmine Jeffry's reply:

Sam, you are a complete gem! I am so thankful that I got the chance to work with you on such an important day. I want to thank you for being so kind and trusting me to create your special look. You are going to be such a gorgeous bride!! :)

I truly hope to work with you in the future.

• Nakia

Nakia Perry · Married on 05/26/2019

She is best of the best! AMAZING work!

Jasmine is amazing! She made me and my whole bridal tribe look absolutely stunning for my wedding day. She was super friendly and professional every time I contacted her leading up to the wedding. I booked her for my engagement photoshoot, my wedding and will be using her for any other life event I have. She helped me feel so beautiful on my big day. The makeup was flawless and not cakey and lasted until 2am the next morning. It withstood all my crying and then sweating it out on the dance floor. I highly recommend using Jasmine, there isn't anyone better.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jasmine Jeffry's reply:

Nakia,

You are truly such a gem! It was such a pleasure getting to be apart of your big day. I had so much fun with you and your bridal party. Truly looking forward to getting to do your makeup for future events!

XO Jasmine Jeffry

Jasmine Jeffry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup

• Jasmine Jeffry 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Jasmine Jeffry 2
    2020 Brides

I am currently offering a 10% discount for bridal makeup packages for year 2020! I am look forward to working with you.