Jared's

• Quest Fine Jewelers

5 Reviews for Jared's

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2014

Every experience I had at Jared's was great. From helping my fiance choose the engagement ring to our wedding bands. Each time, they greeted me by name and remembered our wedding day and asked how everything was going. No pressure to buy and even threw in free wine glasses. They inspect and clean our rings each time we go. Each person treated us with respect and there was no animosity as to who we dealt with on different visits. Great jewelry and great customer service.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Sally · Married on 09/06/2014

I had a very nice experience purchasing my engagement ring and wedding bands with Jared. I went in to look at rings with my husband and felt that they were helpful without being too pushy. I also enjoyed their pricing better than a typical mall jeweler, no need to haggle to feel like you are getting a fair price. We had a great experience with our salesman, Sang, definitely recommend working with him!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Allen · Married on 06/02/2014

2.0

At Jared they just kind of have what they have. Still, they had exactly the right ring and wedding band for my wife. She adores them. The sales team was very professional. They took a lot of time with us to answer questions. They offered coffee, water and tea and never made you feel like you were taking too long. It is, after all, a big decision. No hard sale tactics, they just wanted you to have what you wanted. My wedding band purchase didn't go off so smoothly though. My wife chose exactly what I wanted, they measured my fingers but when the band came it was too big. And as it turned out when we tried to reorder the ring didn't even come in my size. The return was no hassle at all. But still we had to go to a different store to get exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 02/08/2016