Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jared Wade Entertainment

PROFESSIONAL EVENT HOST FOR WEDDINGS, CORPORATE EVENTS, SCHOOL FUNCTIONS AND MORE! BRINGING MUSIC, L

Jared Wade Entertainment
DJ  |  Emcee  |  Host  |  Custom Game Shows  |  Lighting Design

A graduate of Toast Masters, Indy Improv Downtown alumni and having attended/hosted many interactive Hosting & Emceeing events, his resume on public engagement is quite impressive.  Stepping out of the "DJ/Hosting Limelight" for several years to focus on what the future might hold, he met his wife Maggie and they had a son Oliver and most recently a daughter, Ivy.

Living on the west side of Indianapolis, in Plainfield Indiana, Jared and his family have formed roots with the local businesses, schools and multiple organizations.  Some of those same groups request Jared by name to host their event because he brings an organic and relational level of communicating to guests, rather than directional, making the connection between Jared and your guests stronger, and conversational.  Years of training and working on his "Craft" has made him one of the most requested and sought after Hosts in Indianapolis, as well as surrounding areas.

2014 will mark Jared's 12th year in the wedding and event industry, from DJ to Wedding Consultant and even a stand in Usher sometimes for those weddings that don't quite go to plan.  Game Show and Talk Show Host in addition to designing team building events, there is no wonder why once you experience an event with him, you and your group want him back over and over.  Through simple, yet profound values, Jared Wade | Professional Event Host has come to be known as not only a top quality Professional DJ service, but also a well known host, comedian and musician.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (6)
Projector (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)

We almost made a big mistake - we almost passed on Jared because we were tempted by lower cost and service. We are beyond thankful that we went ahead and found out what Jared's business was and what he brought to the event.

Jared not only turned our daughter's wedding into an event, but it did it seamlessly, even when faced with last minute changes due to weather and an outdoor location!

He was overly organized and offered invaluable guidance and advise to have the wedding have the right feel and pace, we had so much fun we couldn't believe it was time for the night to end.

Your DJ can make or kill an event - Jared will make it!

Thank Jared for being even better than expected!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We LOVE Jared! We received so much positive feedback from our wedding guests about how smoothly our reception flowed throughout the night, and we credit Jared with making that happen! He is very thorough throughout the planning process, and pays great attention to how he thinks guests will react to the transition of activities throughout the night. We are so glad we chose someone who would not only act as our DJ, but also as our master of ceremony for the evening. It really takes the pressure off of the bride and groom, and it is one less thing to worry about when you know you’re in capable hands for the evening. We can’t thank Jared enough for such an amazing evening!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Paige, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jared proved to be the PERFECT wedding DJ! Even from our very first conversation with Jared we could tell, not only is he a talented DJ, he is a genuinely wonderful person. He was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, provided an extensive collection of music, had the perfect balance of energy and professionalism during our special day, and was an absolutely blast just to be around.

We are so grateful we chose Jared as our wedding DJ. We highly recommend you use him for your wedding or any upcoming event.

Thanks for everything, Jared!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/10/17, 3 Reviews

Uplighting
Photobooth
7 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the pleasure to work with Jared over the past several years as a wedding photographer. I always tell my bride and grooms to choose their DJ wisely. The music and MC will make or break your wedding reception! Jared always brings the music and energy that keeps the dance floor packed until the very end. If you want a top notch reception, hire a top notch DJ. Jared Wade Entertainment is top notch.

Jared is a fantastic entertainer! I have worked with him many times, and he is outstanding. He's so good, we hired him for our daughter's wedding.

Jared is a great DJ, Reception MC and all around great guy. I don't get to work with him as often as i like but when I do, he is a blast to work with. All around professional, fun and he knows how to read a crowd and play to them. He also does lighting and can really enhance any reception.

As a wedding DJ myself, I don't often promote other DJ's but I can tell you that Jared is one of the best around! I would be more than comfortable with him DJing a wedding or event for any of my brides or even a family member. He is professional, honest, genuine and absolutely fantastic at what he does!

I worked with Jared on a New Year's Eve Wedding (2015). He was fantastic!!! He provided music and entertainment and everything was flawless. His equipment is top notch and up to date technology (specially PA system for me as Officiant and for the ceremony guests that read during the ceremony) and the coordination of the music for the Processional/Recessional was extremely in sync, which is essential in any wedding. He was very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Jared for any event and look forward on working with him at the wedding!

104 PROS I KNOW