Jared - Galleria of Jewelry - Maplewood Mall Outparcel

• King's Jewelry
  • Quest Fine Jewelers

4 Reviews for Jared - Galleria of Jewelry - Maplewood Mall Outparcel

Erin · Married on 08/22/2015

I love that this jeweler has an in-store repair center. The store associates worked with me to have my engagement ring resized to the perfect size. I had it resized twice in one day! That would not have happened with any other jeweler. I am completely satisfied with the services that this jeweler offers. The staff looked and acted professional and really helped my fiancé and I narrow down what we truly wanted in our rings. I would not go to any other jeweler after my experience with Jared.

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 08/24/2013

They were great, very helpful. They have a great selection and we ended up returning a band that was already purchased, to buy one here. My fiancé looked at every jewelry store imaginable to find his band and this place was leaps and bounds above all the others!!

Sent on 08/03/2013

1.0

I had a ring purchased through Kay jewelers sized at Jared's because they said they honored Kay's warranty. So when it was initially sized they wrote on their repair slip it was their piece. I got the ring back and the size seemed good but upon further inspection on the car ride home you could see where the ring was split. There was also tool marks by the channel set diamonds on the side of the ring. So we turned around and headed back into Jared's where they took it back to the jeweler and they buffed out the tool marks. and fixed (so we thought) the area where the band was split. So the ring seemed to look good and we took it home. One night I was inspecting my ring I can again see a notch where the ring was split and on the band you can see a line going through it. The band also looks thinner. I decided to take it to a different Jared's (since they said they honored Kay's warranty) because I wanted someone different to work on my ring since this will be the 3rd time it needs to be addressed. When I got to the store the lady proceeds to tell me that Jared's does not honor Kay's warranty.(if you live within 50 miles of the nearest Kay's) They then tell me I will have to bring it back to the original Jared's for them to fix my work. Why would I do that if they could not address it the first two times. They lied about honoring Kay's warranty etc.. The lady also proceeded to tell me that they are having company meetings to make sure everyone is on the same page about warranty policies. ( I was grandfathered in I guess? but if that was the case they should have worked on my ring.) I don't understand why it's my problem if there employees don't know their job. I am really disappointed in this company (sterling parent company) and the quality of products and customer service. Please think twice before you purchase a product or have work done with this company.

Sent on 03/07/2016

• St. Paul See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jared - Galleria of Jewelry - Maplewood Mall Outparcel)