Jared Galleria of Jewelers

• www.AFinishingTouch.etsy.com

4 Reviews for Jared Galleria of Jewelers

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 11/21/2015

We got my engagement ring and wedding band from Jared so far. Each time I have been there they have been very warm, friendly, and welcoming. For being a national chain this was a nice relief for me.

I initially went in without my fiance and picked out a few styles that I loved (they have a ton to choose from). Later my fiance came in, picked out the band, diamond, and added his own personalization to the ring. I wanted to be surprised but still have input on my ring. They completely understood and worked with us on that.

Jared also insures the ring and they have a great warranty. As long as I bring in my ring for a "check up" every six months pretty much everything is covered.

The only possible negative I could think of so far is that it did take a long time for the personalized. My fiance didn't do anything major to the ring, he just added our initials under the setting. We had a limited time in which my fiance and I were in the same place (he's in the Navy) and the ring didn't end up coming in until the final week we were together. I don't necessarily blame Jared for this though. I understand they have a process they go through to make sure the ring is perfect, but I hoped they could have shortened the process in some way for our situation and simple personalization.

Overall, a great experience. I'm considering getting my fiance's wedding band from here as well!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Abbi · Married on 07/09/2016

I love my ring from Jared. My Fiance had lots of help when he went in to buy my ring and didn't end up spending too much on a beautiful ring.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Leslie · Married on 03/26/2011

4.2

Wonderful to work with. We bought all of our wedding bands and engagement ring from this jewelry store. We bought 2 rings to create my own wrap around my engagement ring. After our wedding, we noticed that the 2 matching rings were not an exact match. They replaced one of the rings immediately so they matched.

Sent on 12/21/2011