Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jared Brandt Media

Videography & Photography
For about as long as I can remember, capturing the world around me on film, and then editing that film together into creative, fresh movies has been a passion of mine. While life brings hardships, there are also wonderful, perfect moments, and it's these moments that I have always loved to capture - a son running up to his dad after winning a baseball game, a sister sharing advice as valedictorian of her class, two people walking down the beach in perfect harmony -- and, a groom seeing his beautiful bride walk down the aisle to become his wife. While photographs can capture some of these moments, the words that are spoken in them, the tears of joy, and expressions that linger can only be preserved through video. To me, a video best captures the essence of who each person is.

During weddings, my goal is to capture not only the cake cutting and first dance, but to record all of the candid moments a wedding brings. I love to record the small details of the day, and like to walk through the empty church capturing on camera all of those small details carefully chosen by brides.

I'm anything but a cookie-cutter videographer, as I seek to customize each video I make to who the individual is whom I am filming. From a stylistic perspective I am modern, classy and fresh. I can provide traditional videos but also love to branch out into unique, creative and fun to watch momentos. Each person is incredibly unique and I love to create and end-product that is as individualized as my client. As a laid back, life-loving personality, I will hopefully only reduce the stress of your wedding or special event, and allow you to enjoy every moment of that day as I did. Thanks for taking the time to get to know Jared Brandt Media, and I can't wait to hear from you!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Jared did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day and I HIGHLY recommend him! First, he blended absolutely seamlessly into the rest of our wedding vendor team, most especially our photographers. He was able to work with them and their shots so that as they were posing us and getting all of the shots we wanted/needed, he was recording. He was charming and kind and it helped make the day super smoothly. He knew exactly what he needed for sound (and mic'd my now-husband before the ceremony) and I am 100% thrilled that we decided to go for a videographer, which was a choice that was hard for us to make as we were paying for our wedding ourselves. However, as soon as we met and started the day, I knew we'd made the right choice. You will not regret making the choice to go with a videographer, and if you choose Jared, you can rest easy knowing that he will take care of everything he needs to capture your day perfectly!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/20/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

AMAZING! Jared is so nice and professional, he is really easy going and he is very subtle while filming. My husband and I were hesitant to spend the extra money to hire a videographer and we are SO SO thankful that we did because we felt as if I missed a lot of what was happening during our wedding day, we are glad to be able to see what we missed while taking photos and to see what our guests saw. We are both SOOOOOO excited to see the video! We HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
3.7

Was very responsive, nice, and easy to talk too!

View Vendor Response