Jaray For The Slay

Denver, CO View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jaray For The Slay is an acclaimed wedding hair and makeup company operating out of Denver, Colorado. A talented hairstylist and makeup artist with years of experience, owner Jaray Daniel-Banks leads a team of licensed professionals that delights in making clients look beautiful. Jaray began his career as a drag queen before working for prestigious brands such as Mac, Nars, IT Cosmetics, and Armani. Now a superlative wedding beauty expert, he cannot wait to create your dream wedding look.

Whatever your hair and makeup preferences, Jaray For The Slay has the skill to give you the fabulous makeover you have always envisioned. They proudly welcome clients from all walks of life. Available makeup services include trials, airbrushing, contouring, and tattoo coverages. Hair services like extensions, and blowouts, are available for all hair textures.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$85

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Men's Grooming
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Magdalena L. Married on 07/30/2022

A two bride wedding

Look no further! Jaray and his team of beauty artists are by far the most talented and so much fun to work with!

My wife, mother, and I are so happy with our wedding day dos. Jai styled our hair exactly how we had in mind. I have tight curls and he knew exactly how to handle them. My wife wanted volume, she got volume! And my mami was so happy with her blowout.

In addition to knowing how to make you feel beautiful, Jai was super calm and patient with the wedding day chaos that was all around us.

Thank you Jaray For The Slay and your team! We will always come to you for hair!
    Nj Married on 07/24/2022

Amazing Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jaray and his amazing team of stylists, Ebony, & Corinne- were the glam team for my outdoor wedding in beautiful Colorado. They were true professionals that went above and beyond to help the bride and bridal party feel absolutely gorgeous. They were all attentive, caring, genuine, and had tremendous technical skills. It is so refreshing to meet a professional team that is passionate about their work. I offer the highest recommendation for this company- 10/10 service!!!!
  • Eva
    Eva Married on 07/23/2022

Magic on my Wedding Day!

Jaray and the MySlayteam was absolutely amazing!! I could have not ask for anything better! The energy they brought to my getting ready time with my bridesmaids and my mom was absolutely amazing! Each girl was done up to complement their outfit and personality and skin tone (which was an important factor as we were a very diverse group), and they all looked absolutely stunning! For me as the bride, he outdid himself. I absolutely loveeeeeed the look he did for me, I was dolled up and fully glam but I was still myself ❤️❤️ It was magical and I’m so glad I found Jaray and mySlay team! They made all my bridal dreams come true and totally helped me with setting up a right timeline and with last minute changes I had in the bridal party number! I will definitely look for another opportunity to work with them and get my makeup done because it was that amazing of an experience!
  • illustration stars

Jaray For The Slay 1
Exclusive

5925 E. Evans ave, Suite 200 Denver, CO, 80222
7192900447
Location of (Jaray For The Slay)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding