Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations

The House For Brides 3002 North 67th Place, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations

Redesign your gown into your dream dress. You can add/remove sleeves, add/remove beads, add/remove petticoats, add/remove the train, add/remove skirt layers, add/remove front and back yokes, make train removable, add color to your gown. . . so much can be done with redesigning your purchased gown.

Also, Alterations done to the PERFECT fit. I design wedding gowns so I understand how to fit gowns perfectly to any body type. Pricing listed on my website, last page.

Accessories custom-made and ready-made at my studio include: Bridal Lingerie, Custom Veils, Matching Bridal Lace Robes, Custom Garters, Sports Garters, Jewelry, Hair pieces.

ALTERATIONS AND SO MUCH MORE

54 Reviews for Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations

Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations 1
Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations 2
Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations 3
Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations 4

Amy · Married on 04/27/2018

Janet is amazing! I was super nervous to get my dress altered - trusting something with such an important thing is hard but Janet definitely knows what she’s doing! There was a weird wrinkle happening in my dress from how it was made and she worked and worked to get it out! She also made a custom blusher piece for me that turned out amazing! My dress was perfect the day of and I was comfortable all night long. You can definitely trust her professional advice and her pricing is very reasonable as well.

Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations 5
    Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations 6
    Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations 7
    Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations 8
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/16/2017

My bridal Salon Luv Bridal recommended me to Janet and I can totally see why she is on their preferred vendor list. I met with Janet a total of three different times in regards to my dress alterations. She never once pushed me to do something and let me take my time on decisions. I am the most indecisive person sometimes and she never once got annoyed or tried to push me into making a decision because I was taking too much time.

The day of my wedding we had several issues and not once was I worried about my dress or uncomfortable in it. Thank you Janet for your patience and for making my dress the perfect fit. :)

The day of my wedding

Kate · Married on 01/08/2017

I used Janet for my wedding dress alterations and I absolutely loved her!! She is fast, inexpensive, and just an all around good person to work with. She had my alterations done in two weeks and she held my dress there until my wedding. She let me come several times to try on with pretty short notice. She also makes the cutest and fun garters. I bought one, and my husband loved it!! Janet is such a cool lady and I would totally recommend her!

Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months