Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations

The House For Brides 3002 North 67th Place, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations

Redesign your gown into your dream dress. You can add/remove sleeves, add/remove beads, add/remove petticoats, add/remove the train, add/remove skirt layers, add/remove front and back yokes, make train removable, add color to your gown. . . so much can be done with redesigning your purchased gown.

Also, Alterations done to the PERFECT fit. I design wedding gowns so I understand how to fit gowns perfectly to any body type. Pricing listed on my website, last page.

Accessories custom-made and ready-made at my studio include: Bridal Lingerie, Custom Veils, Matching Bridal Lace Robes, Custom Garters, Sports Garters, Jewelry, Hair pieces.

ALTERATIONS AND SO MUCH MORE

• Tailored in White
  • Arcadia Dry Cleaners & Laundry
  • Grace Style and Bridal

56 Reviews for Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations

Melinda Rowe · Married on 10/13/2019

She didn't finish until it was perfect

I really enjoyed working with Janet. I had bough my wedding dress about 9 month before my wedding, so I was anxious about starting fittings. Janet made the whole process very easy and she was so kind! She made my dream dress even better and added a bit of a customization with removable off the shoulder sleeves. She was very upfront about pricing and the fitting process. Her evening appointments made it easy to schedule fittings around my schedule. Thank you so much Janet!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Frost · Married on 02/11/2019

Fantastic experience!

My friend recommended Janet and I'm glad she did. It was a pleasure working with Janet on alterations for my wedding dress. I had to get multiple alterations including hemming multiple layers of tulle, adding a petticoat, and altering the shape of my sleeves (made of delicate material and lined with rhinestones). Everything turned out PERFECTLY and beautifully. Dress of my dreams! Janet was super friendly and professional, and was happy to schedule multiple fittings until it was perfect. She also made a custom veil using some extra lace flowers removed from my dress. I ended up wearing that way after the ceremony because it went with the dress so well! Thanks, Janet!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Amy · Married on 04/27/2018

Janet is amazing! I was super nervous to get my dress altered - trusting something with such an important thing is hard but Janet definitely knows what she’s doing! There was a weird wrinkle happening in my dress from how it was made and she worked and worked to get it out! She also made a custom blusher piece for me that turned out amazing! My dress was perfect the day of and I was comfortable all night long. You can definitely trust her professional advice and her pricing is very reasonable as well.

Sent on 06/27/2018

• The House For Brides, 3002 North 67th Place Scottsdale, 85251 See on map
    10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Tuesday through Saturday
    Location of (Janet Kirkman Bridal Alterations)