86 E. Main Street, Fawn Grove, PA 17321 Map · Phone number

About Janet I. Fulcher Photography

Welcome to the studio of Janet I. Fulcher Photography, the only certified professional photographer in S. York County and northern Harford County, Md. area. The studio is located on the MD/PA border in Fawn Grove, PA. Come experience the friendly service of our country studio. Janet specializes in unique location work as well as portraits in the studio. It is our goal that every wedding we photograph provides the bride and groom with exceptional images and wonderful memories of their day. Wedding photography services starting at $2,300. Call today 717-382-1965 to schedule your consultation.

372a358dd597889c 1296061361878 20
372a358dd597889c 1296061361878 20

9 Reviews for Janet I. Fulcher Photography

Jillian · Married on 08/13/2011

Janet and her team were all incredible to work with! So easy going and very discrete about taking pictures at the wedding...when I saw the pictures I would say, "I didn't know you were standing there!"

I highly recommend Janet I. Fulcher Photography! You will be extremely happy with the results!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Lisa · Married on 03/05/2011

Janet was the photographer for my sons's wedding. was immediately taken by her interesting details of the photographs. Not your usual standard photography, but something extra, that I didn't find in other photographers. She was a pleasure to work with and was very concerned that I was a satisfied customer. She is truly a professional and her creativity in the types of pictures and the final product is amazing. She is worth every penny! I would use her again for my other son's bar mitzvah.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2010

Janet Fulcher is not only an amazing person to work with but also a great photographer. Janet and her assistant made me feel at ease about the photography for my wedding in June 2010. But this isnt the first time that I have worked with Janet, she also did my senior pictures, she is so flexible with what you want in your pictures no matter the occasion. Janet also did our engagement pictures and came to my farm to take the pictures, she found spots in the dead of winter that made absolutely beautiful pictures. After the wedding she and her assistants made beautiful thank you cards to send out to the guests of our wedding. From the very beginning and even to picking out the pictures after the wedding she was flexible, helpful, and truely cared about us and what we wanted in the photographer. I would not suggest anyone else for the photography for your wedding.

Sent on 02/16/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Janet I. Fulcher Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 86 E. Main Street Fawn Grove, 17321 See on map