Jane Rokes, NH JP/Wedding Officiant

• Steven M. Dembow, J.P.

19 Reviews for Jane Rokes, NH JP/Wedding Officiant

• Spencer

Spencer Allard · Getting married on 04/08/2021

Cant say enough good things

Jane was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL to work with. She made the whole ceremony seamless. My husband and I wanted a romantic ceremony to express our love and she went above and beyond to make sure that all our needs were met to do so. She personalized our ceremony, which made it all the more special. Jane took the time to learn about my husband and myself to make sure she could embody our love in the best way. Highly highly recommend and so so wonderful to work with!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/10/2020

Jane is Awesome!

My husband and I hired Jane to officate our wedding (5/16/20), which we ultimately ended up postponing and then canceling due to COVID19. However, she was more than happy to officate our elopement so that we could still marry on our original date and was patient throughout all the changes and uncertainanty that came along with COVID. She is creative, warm-hearted and puts so much of herself into her work. I highly recommend her. The only thing we regret is not actually being able to hear the wonder things she would have said on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Lee Gallagher · Married on 05/30/2020

She did an absolute amazing job

Our JP backed out a couple weeks before the wedding. We were panicked. We found Jane online and called praying she was available and would do it with the virus going around. She was available and undersrood we wanted to still get married with a few people present. Her words were amazing. Absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 06/01/2020

• Keene, 03431 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jane Rokes, NH JP/Wedding Officiant)