7 Beaver Brook Road, Scarborough, ME 04074 Map · Phone number

About jane berger photography

True life. True love. To me, that's what it's all about. Capturing the best of it all feeds my passion.

I am truly blessed.

I take pride in capturing life moments in a way that is creative, thoughtful and unique. I look for the excitement of a new love, the wonder in a baby's face, the serenity of a mature relationship, and the special bond between siblings. I walk around, I seek, I watch, and I capture on my camera those moments that are never to happen quite the same way twice -- images that will evoke smiles for years to come; images that will be treasured for generations.

And the details . . .oh those beautiful details that you've put so much time and effort into. The something old, new, borrowed and blue . . . . . the shoes! the dress! the flowers! the cake! You can rest assured that I won't miss a thing.

And when the day is done, my real work begins as I sift through the files and present to you the truly spectacular images that will take your breath away.

I have so much fun doing what I do. Let's make it fun together.

Follow jane berger photography on

amberzevfacebook 104
margaretbrianwedfb 10
margaretbrianwedfb 105

12 Reviews for jane berger photography

Sue · Married on 08/16/2014

Planning this elopement without Jane's help would have been virtually impossible!!! As the MOB, I found her thru referrals from our hotel wedding staff and could not have been happier with her guidance, help, and assistance!!! She helped me with other referrals to get this special, intimate elopement organized in about 7 days!!! So, from the beginning to the end, she was AMAZING!!! She was very timely in her responses and worked with the bride and groom on the pictures they most wanted to capture on their special day. She arrived at the hotel on time, took pictures there and then we left to go to the wedding site (lighthouse). She worked very efficiently in getting all the right pictures but was not obtrusive in any way during the ceremony. She was able to capture such sweet images of the couple and they will be forever grateful for the wonderful memories of that day. Jane also suggested going back downtown to the Locks of Love fence on the waterfront. Without her guidance, we would not have known about this tradition in Portland!! Would I use Jane again? In a heartbeat!!! She was wonderful and such a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Cameron & Susan · Married on 06/27/2014

The responsibility that recording a special day like a wedding holds is immeasurable! Jane was amazing through the whole process. She had great ideas and was able to provide guidance, she also listened to what we as a couple wanted. Her presence and patience added to how wonderful our day was. If we ever have the need for a photographer again, it will be her. If by some sad event it cannot be her, any other photographer will have a hard time meeting the bar that Jane set.
    Cameron & Susan

Sent on 11/04/2014

Megan · Married on 06/21/2014

I had never used, or needed to use a professional photographer before, so was a little apprehensive to the whole idea - but after talking to Jane months ago while planning our wedding I was relieved and instantly put at ease. She was understanding, accommodating and never pushy. We wanted to keep everything very simple and Jane helped to make that happen. When I look at our photos from both our engagement session and our wedding I can't help but break out into a huge smile! She so perfectly captured our day, it was so great to see it unfold through her eyes. Her professionalism was outstanding! Our family loved her! She was always at the right place at the right time and she took the time to get candid shots of each of our family members at our wedding, which I so appreciate!
    We ended up getting our guest book through her as well, using some of our engagement photos from and it turned out really nice. Now we have a photo album to look at that includes kind words from our family. She was very timely in getting us our wedding photos, we received them very shortly after our wedding which was a huge surprise!
    I would 100% recommend Jane to anyone needing a professional photographer for any reason! Her photos are always beautiful and she is GREAT to work with !!! We will definitely be calling her again!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Award

jane berger photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• 7 Beaver Brook Road Scarborough, 04074 See on map