5939 Woodson, Mission, KS 66202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Janay A Eco Bridal

Dear Bride,

We make dream dresses!

Through a unique co-creation process, we bring to life your dream dress from sketch to final fitting.

We combine elements of your favorite gowns into a cohesive design that is uniquely you!

~Custom Gowns begin at $1,700+ and include alterations~

BEST Bridal Alterations in KC! (most 5 Star Reviews!)

We work with designer gowns from the best local bridal shops, as well as high-end designer gowns (from Kleinfeld's) to perfect the fit and tweak styles for modern brides.

Trust us with your pretty dress and you will love the process and results!

Bridal Alterations are $100+, with the average $500+

Bridal Alterations are only assessed in-person at a fitting, which can be booked through our website using the easy scheduling tool.

We carry the hippest Bridal Accessories!

• Hair Combs, Vines, and Fascinators

• Custom Veils (long and birdcage)

• Sparkly Bridal, Pearl, and Simple Belts

• Garters

• Bridal Jewelry (minimal, vintage inspired, and offbeat style)

custom Design Process

We will hand-draw a gown sketch reflecting all of the elements of your dreamy dress. We'll factor-in all of the costs and create your Custom Proposal.

The cost of the sketch is $50, which applies to your initial gown deposit.

Due to the intensive process of hand-making each special gown we advise brides to order One Year- 6 months before your wedding date.

Once we have carefully curated all of the elements of your dress to harmonize, we'll give you a custom quote based on your unique design.

eco Wedding gown after-care

We also offer KC's ONLY ECO FRIENDLY Gown Cleaning and Preservation.

We offer full boutique service in a lovely setting, in the safest neighborhood (Mission, KS0 just a few minutes South of the Plaza)

~Studio by appointment ~

Come see us!

Follow Janay A Eco Bridal on

AsterBack2
dbf0ed17d9e8afea Bella Patina Loft Group Janay A
Janay A Eco Bridal
Maureen's custom gown with illusion neckline using heirloom and new french laces, silk and tulle...
Flowy pink dress
Flowy pink dress
Catherine's custom gown using silk gauze over Silk Hemp and new and heirloom alencon lace
Greek dress
Sweet couple
Sweet couple
Simple wedding dress
Simple wedding dress
cary miller purple skirt and maids
517111119627213650206713619365551721643n
seperates front
jasper back
Janay A Eco Bridal
amber on rooftop ivory and black wedding dress
shaw wedding 438 of 507
Janay A Eco Bridal
amy and nikole intimate wedding
66165108611487397380110730459695189900n
AnastasiaCustomdress
DarviVsheathback3
Janay A Eco Bridal
group shot janay a bella patina crop
honeysuckle bck
Janay A Eco Bridal
buttercup dress by janay a
LarkspurGownFrontShort
nighshade runway bodice detail
nightshade back resize
nightshade front resize
Janay A Eco Bridal
janay a bergamot dress back
prairie rose runwy

Janay A Eco Bridal 5
Janay A Eco Bridal 6
Janay A Eco Bridal 7

Krysta · Married on 05/02/2019

Janay did a wonderful job! She help with all the little details from putting wireing in the boob area to help keep the girls up to the perfect Earrings and necklace to match!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much sweet lady!

Allison · Married on 10/28/2018

Fast and Precise

Janay was great to work with. She turned my off the rack dress into exactly what I envisioned. She made it fit like a glove. She was quick with the alterations and paid close attention to the details of my lace. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Allison for entrusting us with your special gown! I hope your wedding day was most magical!!!!!!

Ashley Broek · Married on 10/15/2018

Amazing Service and End Result Was Spectacular!

I don't know where to start, I have so many positive things to say about my experience with Janay! First off, I contacted her for alterations to a dress for my daughter and my wedding dress for a vow renewal my husband and I planned in Maui. The business that I had originally bought the dresses from had told me they could do the alterations we envisioned during our time selecting the dresses, just to find out at alterations they would not do them because it altered the design too much. My heart was broken as I felt like I had been duped. I happen to see a post on Facebook raving about Janay and I decided to contact her to see if she could save the day. I gave her very little time to squeeze us in and complete the alteration due to the issues at the other business. But she was very understanding, set up an appointment to go over the alterations and stepped up to the challenge! And I contacted her at the "busy time of the year" for weddings! Our dresses were beautiful and the pricing was incredibly reasonable. She made us feel like the most beautiful girls in the world. My daughter actually used her dress for not only our ceremony, but her first middle school dance as well. And she got so many complements. She did such a wonderful job, I had her alter an additional dress. I should also make the note that when I had scheduled to go back in for my 2nd dress pick up, I had put it on my calendar incorrectly and missed my original appointment. Janay could not have been more understanding. I felt horrible as she had came in on a Saturday to accommodate my schedule and I left her hanging. But she easily rescheduled with me and made no further mentioning of the issue. So professional! I will certainly be bringing future dresses to her...that is the bad thing about being shorter and no chest...I'll always need alterations! She certainly has me as a customer for life! Thanks for making our events memorable and as stress-free as possible.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Janay A Eco Bridal's reply:

Awww, thank you so much dear lady! You are such a rockststar mom and a beautiful person!!!! It is a delight to work with you!

Janay A Eco Bridal Pricing

Janay A Eco Bridal Price Rates

Janay A Eco Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Great Vendor.

• LGEmerick Photography
    LGEmerick Photography Wedding Photographers

Janay is not only one of the most talented wedding dress designers in the game, she is also so sweet and considerate. Her bridal shop is a place where magic happens! Everything is so beautiful and high quality and Janay is so easy to work with. I tell all my brides about her!

• TanPerfekt
    TanPerfekt Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of a kind dresses that you want to hand down to your daughter. Janay is a master at her craft and puts her heart and soul into each creation making it truly unique.

• 5939 Woodson Mission, Missouri, 66202 See on map
    (913) 721-6838 (Phone number)
    Studio by appointment only so we can give the best one-on-one service possible, darlings!