8046 Green Valley Ln, Owings Mills, MD 21117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jamie Leboe Makeup Artistry

I started in this business as a photography student and became a makeup stylist on advertising photo shoots. I've worked on national campaigns, the Ravens Cheerleaders and with models of every skin type.

I understand the unique relationship between makeup and photography, so when your special day is photographed, you'll look great -- not washed out or overly theatrical.

No matter the occasion, location or time of day -- I provide the special "look" you want.

Even if you don't wear makeup, you can have that natural appearance that only a professional makeup artist can capture.

Get in touch today to discuss your upcoming event!

410.356.8263

jamie@jamieleboe.com

13 Reviews for Jamie Leboe Makeup Artistry

Jamie made me beautiful on my wedding day :) She is very talented and on top of it all she is extremely pleasant to work with! It was fun having her do my make up and my bridemaids make up on the day of. She was very flexibile and was willing to work with my somewhat unconventional schedule. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2012

Jamie was such a pleasant person to work with! She did my bridal makeup beautifully and it lasted late into the evening of my wedding. She was very punctual with communications and answering any questions I had. I would definitely recommend Jamie to anyone needing a professional makeup artist!

Sent on 11/07/2012

April · Married on 04/07/2012

I just did a trial run with Jamie L. for my up coming wedding for the month of May 2012 and i must say she drove to my apt, she was on time, answered all my questions, and did and awesome job!!! Her prices are great! I've spent alot of time calling around and she has the best prices in town. If you want to look made up but not over made up on your wedding day this is the person for you! Thanks Jamie your the best...

Sent on 04/07/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Makeup by Stephanie Grandjean
    Makeup by Stephanie Grandjean Wedding Hair & Makeup

I used to work with Jamie as fellow makeup artists and she has always been a consumate professional. She is punctual and thouroughly explains the application to her clients. She is fun and easy to work with as well. I know you will be in good hands with Jamie doing your wedding makeup!

• Jackson Photography
    Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful makeup and I always look forward to working with her clients.

• Victoria Clausen Floral Events
    Victoria Clausen Floral Events Wedding Florists

Jamie has an amazing talent to highlight the true beauty in you! Her brides always look flawless! How does she do it:-)?!!!!!!

• 8046 Green Valley Ln Owings Mills, 21117 See on map