Baltimore, MD 21202 Map · Phone number

About James Robert Lowe

James R Lowe has been in high demand as a performer in the Baltimore and Washington DC area since moving to the area from Omaha, Nebraska in 2007. He has a Bachelors Degree in Music from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and a Masters in Music from The Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University. He is currently working towards a Graduate Performance Certificate at the Peabody Institute. He runs the new music group The Ligetisplit Ensemble and performs solo recitals throughout the east coast. He owns the company James R Lowe Guitar Works, LLC, which is dedicated to musical services for events, publishing and music education. He was selected as one the of the few performers world-wide to premier new works in Pavia, Italy for soundSCAPE new music festival.

Follow James Robert Lowe on

• kraroney

Kristen · Married on 06/19/2009

4.2
      3.5

James is a fantastic classical guitarist with pretty good rates. I was able to set everything up with him by e-mail, which I appreciated because it meant that I could do things on my time. He has a pretty good list of repertoire music and when we sent him our list of music, he made recommendations for the best times for the different pieces of music. Overall, I would recommend him.

My husband and I found James online and went with him because his price was very reasonable. He was very responsive to our emails and worked with us on choosing songs. We wanted a mix of traditional classical music and something different. He worked with us to get a version of Elvis Can't Help Falling in Love so I could use that to walk in to. We got many compliments on the music and how much it added to the ceremony. He even traveled out towards Frederick for us. I would recommend James if you are looking for a classical guitarist.

James Robert Lowe FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music

• Baltimore, 21202 See on map