2755 Windwood Dr, Parker Dam, CA L5N 2C8 Map · Phone number
1 review

About James Pate Photography

James Pate Fine Art Photography
Fine Art Wedding Photography in Mississauga serving the Toronto GTA and Southern Ontario

Please allow me the privilege to document your love story. I'm committed to capturing those intimate moments that make your wedding day uniquely and distinctly your own. I create meaningful, contemporary and artistic photography of these precious moments.

Photography is about exploration and imagination. It's about daring to be different, looking for impact and conveying my minds eye. It's about I see what you see but with a difference. Good photography captures the emotion, soul and the essence of a moment which would otherwise be lost to time. Good photography is the successful complement of light and shadow, the art of seeing and the ability to capture that which you see. Photography is art. It's my way of capturing summer sunlight in a glass jar.

I have been an active photographer since 2001. I have spent a great deal of time studying fine art landscape, light and natural photography. Gradually, my attention was drawn to fine art portraiture and capturing candid moments. There is something very personal and intimate about photographing a fellow human being. I first experienced this when photographing my twin god-children. The boys were just 8 hours old and lying head to toe in an incubator. It was a great privilege for me to photograph their beginnings in life. It was one of those milestone moments in mine. I had found a spiritual connection to my subject through the eye of my camera.

It was this key event that opened the door into a whole new world of Fine Art Portraiture and Wedding Photography. It is an honour and a privilege to be invited to participate and photograph such intimate emotion and passion that ignites from the bonding of soul-mates. I now get to experience that spiritual connection on repeat occasions. Once again, I get to capture summer sunlight in a glass jar.

My warmest regards

RBWedding105
RBWedding106

1 Reviews for James Pate Photography

Lani · Married on 02/28/2004

James Pate is an excellent photographer. He was our photographer not only on our wedding day but also at our children's christening. He is very artistic and very creative in many ways. He is also a great nature photographer. We love his work that we ended up buying some of his artwork, framed them, and hang on our bedroom's. It's a pleasure knowing him. He loves what he does and delivers it perfectly.

Sent on 04/13/2010

• NICK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
    NICK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS Banquet Halls

James is genuinely a great photographer and person. With a passion to creatively capture your celebrated moments, he is someone I would definitely refer when I am unable to accept a commission.

• 2755 Windwood Dr Mississauga, L5N 2C8 See on map
    Location of (James Pate Photography)