Wakefield, RI 02879 Map · Phone number

About James Hazelwood Photography

Photography by James Hazelwood www.jameshazelwood.com

• Bayless Photography, Inc.
  • John Klippel Photography
jhazel resized
j0196robertshafner0684

3 Reviews for James Hazelwood Photography

Jeff · Married on 06/05/2010

Hire James! I can't say enough about how comfortable and easy it was to work with him before, during, and after the wedding. He and his co-photographer, Melissa, were great and fantastic with setting up photos with our families, etc. They created an amazingly memorable record of our day. He was willing to work with us to create the photography and album package that we wanted, and always good natured and flexible during the hectic busy-ness of the day.

Sent on 06/22/2010
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 03/06/2010

James shot our wedding a few months ago and I was more than impressed with not only the end result of the photos but also his professionalism. He has a wonderful personality and was able to get the shots he needed without being seen! He made the entire wedding party feel comfortable being infront of a camera. He is an amazing photographer and the photos are exactly what I was looking for - artistic and classy to show the story of the day. He was also extremely quick with processing our photos - we had all of the images within a week and our album within 2 months! I would highly recommend James to anyone who is looking for a photographer! Thank you James for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2008

I highly recommend James Hazelwood!!! My pictures turned out amazing, both the formals and more candid shots. We barely knew he was there at the reception, yet he was able to capture moments that we will want to remember for the rest of our lives. He also had the pictures ready for us to view within a week or two, with an online slideshow!!! I was extremely happy with this choice of a vendor and would strongly recommend him to other brides!

Sent on 01/27/2009

James Hazelwood Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Brad Smith Photography
    Brad Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

James is an exceptional photographer in RI; he consistently creates beautiful and timeless images for his clients. Having photographed alongside him at several weddings, I have observed his quiet and always professional control and demeanor during the wedding day; time and time again. Highly recommended!

• Linden Place
    Linden Place Mansion Weddings

Excellent to work with and a truly talented photographer!

• Wakefield, 02879 See on map