Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About James Futch | Video

DSLR HD video and awesome sound. Professional yet unobtrusive cameramen and rigs. Quick delivery of online trailers.

Follow James Futch | Video on

• Videos 1

31 Reviews for James Futch | Video

Jaime · Married on 10/10/2015

James Futch captured our wedding so beautifully! The entire day flew by, so having a video to relive the day/night is absolutely priceless. We've received our trailer video and that alone has brought back so many amazing emotions. James is beyond talented, we gave him free reigns to put his artistic visions to full use. Best decision we could have made. He asked if we had feedback for changes, but it was flawless... we couldn't be happier. Highly recommend James Futch! It is so amazing to have this video to share and relive a day that is so precious to us.

Sent on 10/28/2015

James did a great job at our wedding! It is to soon to have our video back but he and Jason were so nice and got a lot of great video. I can't wait to see how it turns out and will update this review when I do. James was professional and never in the way.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

James was amazing. He was on time and was very friendly. He got my husband and I a 5-6 minute short video the weekend we were back from our Honeymoon. This was a pleasant surprised and it really captured the whole day. This was a great gift to send to family and friends who could not make it to our big day!! I highly recommend his services and cannot wait to see the entire video!! Thanks James!!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

• Atlanta Sound and Fury
    Atlanta Sound and Fury Wedding DJs

I have worked with James on several weddings. He is a top-notch pro, very flexible and easy to work with. Best of all his videos are superb. He provides a tremendous value and I always recommend him to my clients.

• Sally's Events
    Sally's Events Wedding Caterers

I have worked many weddings with James. He is very professional and I have personal experience because he did a wonderful job with my own daughter's wedding. I was also the caterer at her wedding and if I did not have his wonderful video, I would not remember her wedding. Thanks James!