8417 Oswego Rd #252, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100

About James Bass Photography + Cinematography

James Bass, is a photographer based in upstate New York who specializes in creative portraits, weddings, social events and commercial photography. James' beliefs are centered in running a service-oriented, client-friendly business and that creativity grows from working closely with his clients because collaboration is key. He is available for a variety of assignments from agencies, local businesses and media both local and nationally. James’ multi-faceted approach to photography incorporates technical experience with innovative artistic interpretation.

Follow James Bass Photography + Cinematography on

jbp3365

29 Reviews for James Bass Photography + Cinematography

James Bass Photography + Cinematography 1
James Bass Photography + Cinematography 2

Hannah · Married on 03/24/2018

We felt we had an instant connection with James. At our initial meeting he made us feel comfortable and confident. We immediately booked him and we couldn't have made a better decision. We initially thought we wanted a pair of photographers but with James on the job you only need one. Throughout the day he helped organize us and made sure we knew where and when to be. We give James SO MUCH of the credit for why our day ran as perfectly as it did. We had been to previous weddings where the photographers took away from the precious moments by being a distraction. James was so incognito that one of the bridesmaids went to look for him to get a shot, and he was right there and had already taken it. He did a fantastic job of turning our nervous energy into beautiful photographs that we will cherish forever. Don't hesitate to book James for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    James Bass Photography + Cinematography 3
    James Bass Photography + Cinematography 4

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I got married on October 1, 2016 in Cazenovia and had hired James to do our photography and we are so glad we did! Throughout the whole wedding day we kept looking at one another saying "so glad we hired James". James felt like part of the family really, he was joking around my friends and family and my bridal party. James was attentive and responsive to my needs, and was ALWAYS prompt with returning emails. As a bride it is imperative that you have a photographer (or any vendor) that responds to you in a timely manner. James showed up the day of the wedding ready to go and stayed until around 10pm. He had great ideas and was directive with my bridal party and my husband and I about what shots would look good, and he also listened to me when I wanted to get specific pictures. James really knows his stuff, he has a lot of experience and was everywhere at the wedding. I don't know how it was possible but every time something cute or memorable was happening during the wedding he was right there taking photos. If we were to do it all again I would hire James in a heartbeat, he is worth every dollar for his professionalism, his experience, his sense of humor and easy-going nature and not to mention the most important part, his pictures are AMAZING. Just hire James Bass, you won't be sorry.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Erika · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I highly recommend James as a photographer. When first meeting James he spent over an hour just talking and getting to know us. We knew instantly that he was going to be an excellent addition to our day with his sense of humor and professionalism! He continued to impress us throughout the engagement session and wedding. The day of the wedding James went above and beyond to help us to sort out timeline issues. He was incredibly organized, which helped to make the posed pictures with family and bridal party go by so quickly. We were initially worried that we would miss parts of the reception to take pictures, but the decision of whether or not to leave to take pictures was always left up to us. When we received our pictures we couldn't believe how beautifully James captured our day, without being at all intrusive. I'm so glad we made the decision to go with James because these are pictures we will be obsessively staring at forever!

Sent on 07/13/2016

James Bass Photography + Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Select Receptions by CNY Select DJs
    Select Receptions by CNY Select DJs Wedding DJs

It's always a pleasure to work with James. Not only is he an amazing artist, and among the best of all the photographers I work with all season... Jame's is always at-the-ready getting great shots. It's easy to see why clients rave about his work!

• PEAR {Planning}
    PEAR {Planning} Wedding Planners

P E A R loves working with James - he is innovative, artistic and professional. We make a great team and his technique is reputable though-out the industry.

• MC Carlo
    MC Carlo Wedding DJs

He's got the eye his craft demands and the bedside manner his colleagues can only try to emulate. As a fellow vendor, James is great to work alongside of. I cannot imagine a client who wouldn't want him covering their event. Give James a call. No bride that does will be left in want.

• 8417 Oswego Rd #252 Baldwinsville, 13027 See on map