South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number

About Jamaican Temptations

Jamaican Temptations is a family based, catering business specializing in Jamaican cuisine. We’ve been able to serve the Greater Los Angeles area since 2011 and we’ve catered to an assortment of events ranging from Farmer’s Markets, Food Festivals and numerous private events.

Our mission is to serve God by serving others and be able to continue to cater to our current and prospective clients and provide excellent service, quality food and bring the relaxed Caribbean atmosphere to each and every event we are able to participate in.

Follow Jamaican Temptations on

258870174782089247489642857o

4 Reviews for Jamaican Temptations

• F

Fawn · Married on 06/15/2019

I am lucky enough to live next door the owner of this business. The day I discovered that she had a catering business, she brought a plate to my door for my husband and I. We had Jerk chicken, plantain, beans and rice and meat patties. Delicious! Suggesting Jamaican Temptations to my son for his wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • User5498636 · event on 09/13/2014

“Jamaican Temptations” is the best Caribbean food that I’ve had in a long time. My family and I went to Levitt pavilion for a night of fun and relaxation. We wanted something different to eat and while we were checking out the different vendors we were drawn to Jamaican temptations. Their curry and jerk chicken just fell off the bone and was so tender. Their beef patties were crispy on the outside but full of tasty beef on the inside. They even had vegetarian options. My family left their full and this food was the icing on the cake for my family and I.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Brittney · event on 05/06/2011

I was fortunate enough to find this place at a music festival some time ago. This place really goes above and beyond the call of duty to serve their customers. Both the owners and the staff are friendly. The service is outstanding and the food is delicious!
    I would highly recommend and I would most certainly work with them again.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jamaican Temptations FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 55.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Tastings, Flatware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, Caribbean, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegetarian

• South Pasadena, 91030 See on map