53 Slama Road, Edgewater, MD 21037 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,899

About JAH Photo

Aloha!

My name is James and I am a photography addict. I have been shooting weddings and portraits now for about 8 years, starting my career in Maui, Hawaii. Since then, photography has taken me all over the Americas and I've gotten to see some pretty amazing things (and people) because of it!

Shooting weddings is such an amazing experience for me. Most people don't know it, but wedding photographers have to be incredibly well-rounded and capable. You never know what is going to happen during a wedding! You're not just a photography the day of the wedding; You're bridal emergency support staff, groomsmen comic (c'mon guys, give me a smile) and limo driver (long story). I'm here for you no matter what happens!

That's what I'm here to offer you: A fantastic, fun-loving photographer that you won't have to worry about on the day of your wedding. I'll show up early and leave late and won't stop working hard for a second in between. I want you to be able to relax on your special day and I will do everything in my power to make sure that is the case.

Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions and I look forward to working with you!

James

gallery 8639

JAH Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints