102 Wall str, Madison, CT 06443 Map · Phone number

About Jadak Hair Restoration

Jadak Hair Restoration and Makeup helps you create your ideal look for your wedding day. We offer everything from traditional and airbrush makeup to temporary eye lash extensions to hair extensions and hair restoration. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you create your perfect look for your big day. We can also do on location appointments. You can reach us anytime at 203-859-0605. We can't wait to meet you!

Follow Jadak Hair Restoration on

a4db2e4b61a5aad7c3477ab2fe89ffcd4affa1 jpgsrzp4005
jadak 3

18 Reviews for Jadak Hair Restoration

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

Agnieshka has been my hair dresser and makeup artist for as long as I can remember. She always applies makeup for me for all the events I go to the way I like and even runs new ideas by me to try. She knows what looks, techniques, and colors will enhance my beauty and I always receive the most wonderful compliments.
    Agnieshka did my make up for my junior and senior prom. I felt like the most beautiful one there. She did a nice natural look to go with my light colored dress and added a subtle sunrise look for my eyes that all my friends told me looked perfect.
    I am currently having Agnieshka do my make up for my wedding. She is amazing at what she does, a natural talent to know what to do and apply for each person and event. She is very easygoing and a comfortable friend to chat with and always acts and works as a professional. She never fails to work with me around my schedule and hers to find the right time to help me look my best for all my occasions.

Sent on 12/27/2014

I was looking to have my makeup done for my wedding and had two trials at other places. Then I found Agnes! What an artist she is!

Sent on 02/06/2015

BetteJane · Married on 12/13/2014

Agnes did my make up for my wedding and the best part was how natural it looked. She really knew how to get the tones just so, to enhance my natural coloring. She's the best!???

Sent on 02/06/2015

Award

Jadak Hair Restoration FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10