57 Willow Point Drive, Ashland, NE 68003 Map · Phone number

About Jada Scott Photography

Because the pictures should tell your story...
The emotion, the joy, the love, it's all a part of your big day! Jada Scott specializes in creating timeless images of your story. All wedding packages are custom built, and we offer a variety of services and products. Contact Jada today for date availability and to schedule your free consultation.

wheat 267filtered
img0247
theknot

37 Reviews for Jada Scott Photography

shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

When searching for a photographer I met with a few people I already had in mind. After my meeting with Jada I called my fiancé and he could tell in my voice that we found the right one. She was awesome to work with during engagement photos and at the wedding. Jada was with me all day- she captured every moment and all the little details I wanted! Our weather was cold windy and misty but our outdoor photos after the ceremony are amazing. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. My husband even talks about how awesome she is at her job- so efficient and quick and everything turns out amazing. Truly a professional!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Katherine · Married on 01/16/2016

If I could give Jada more stars, I would! From start to finish, Jada is a true professional. She took care to make sure we had enough time prior to the wedding to create a good timeline and checklist of shots I wanted (because trying to remember the day of is way too much for a bride!). She is very friendly and easy to get along with and work with. My mom had not met Jada until the wedding day, and she was so impressed with her professionalism! She came in and started right away making sure everything was done on schedule and smoothly. She radiates confidence but is still super fun. She makes posing feel natural and easy. We had her for six hours on our wedding day and with our planning, this was the perfect amount of time. Our images are absolutely incredible. Her style is classic and chic, so our images will definitely stand the test of time. She has a wonderful assortment of products (prints, wall art, albums!) to choose from and we are very excited to get our wedding album! She is priced very competitively and I feel like we got a huge value for the price we paid. I would happily choose her over and over again. We will definitely be back for photos down the road. If you want a friendly, confident, hugely talented photographer in Nebraska, look no further than Jada!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Kelsey · Married on 11/21/2015

Jada was so easy to work with. She made me feel comfortable , listened to what I wanted , and took some amazing pictures. She also gave us all directions very calmly and did not show or get stressed out with any of us. She handled herself very professionally and was just very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married, having a baby or just wants some family pictures taken!!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Jada Scott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,948.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 57 Willow Point Drive Ashland, 68003 See on map