319 W 82 St 5F, New York, NY 10024 Map · Phone number

About Jacy Cakes LLC

Your wedding day is one day you'll remember for the rest of your life, so why not make it as memorable as you can? Contact us and we can help you do just that! With our wedding fashion-influenced designs and by taking inspiration from invitations and flower designs, we can personally tailor your cake to be a coordinating element to the style of your reception. Or, if you choose, we can take the idea in a totally different direction--it's up to you! Please enjoy our pictures below and if you would like to set up a consultation and tasting, or simply have a question, do not hesitate to email us!

IMG2965wtmk
IMG2965wtmk
TrullWeddingDay330wtmk

2 Reviews for Jacy Cakes LLC

Andrea · Married on 01/05/2009

My experience with Jacy Cakes was nothing but professional and super friendly! I had requested candy made red roses for my cake and table decor. On top of that they were able to carefully package my candy roses and ship them all the way to TEXAS!!! Every single one of them came intact and not to mention gorgeous! All of our guest were very impressed and actually thought they were real Red Roses. I would definitely order from Jacy Cakes for any future events & intimate occasions.

Sent on 07/06/2009

Julie · Married on 08/15/2010

We met with Cathy and she was really nice and friendly. The cake and filling samples were standard flavors and pretty tasty. My fiancé had some ideas for the look of the cake (I had a couple too) and she took notes. The cake turned out gorgeous and really delicious! It was alternating chocolate and vanilla layers, with fillings of chocolate and raspberry. The cost seemed a little steep for two tiers (with a fake third tier) but I know that's more of the industry. For a wedding cake, it was pretty reasonable.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Pittelli Photography Wedding Photographers

Unique and delicious!

• Pastry Girl
    Pastry Girl Wedding Cakes

The work at Jacy Cakes is beautiful! They will make what you envision for your wedding cake or any other event an amazing reality! They take great pride in all of their designs to ensure you are 100% satisfied with not only how beautiful your creation looks, but also how delicious it is!

• 319 W 82 St 5F New York, 10024 See on map