Postal Box 2216, Chelan, WA 98816 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jacquelynn Brynn Photography

Incredible timeless images! I'm a fun easy going photographer that shows in your real candid shots. I offer flexible packages for the do-it-yourself bride to full day packages with amazing prints and heirloom albums. I live in Chelan, but shoot mainly in Washington and Oregon, available worldwide. Please email me for availability and questions.

www.JacquelynnBrynn.com

Happy Brides:

"Jacquelynn has photographed my husband and I both for our engagement and on our wedding day. I love the artistic yet classic style all of her pictures posses, and I'm so thankful to her for helping us to preserve our most precious memories!"
Walker's

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING is about all I need to say about Jacquelynn Brynn Photography! Jacquelynn did such a wonderful job on our pictures, I highly recommend her for any photography that you may need. We had both our Engagement and Wedding pictures done by her and were very happy with both. Thank you so much for being a huge part of our wonderful day!"
Harrison's

websitepro

• Real Weddings 22

3 Reviews for Jacquelynn Brynn Photography

Shandrica · event on 01/17/2015

Jacquelynn was AMAZING! I found her on Pinterest and sought her out for a quote on engagement photos. She was kind enough to work with us to stay in our price range which was greatly appreciated! I was nervous about the photos considering my fiancé can be a little shy in front of the camera but I was clear that I wanted the photos to be more natural and not "posey". During the shoot she gave us just enough direction without posing us in uncomfortable positions. We felt so comfortable and ended up having so much fun during the photos! It only took her a day to get some sneak peak photos to us and when I saw them I was almost in tears, they were beautiful! They captured us as a couple in such a genuine way and I couldn't have asked for better photos. I have gotten countless compliments on how our photos turned out. I would highly recommend her for any photos and will definetly be contacting her for our wedding!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Kris · Married on 06/21/2008

Jacquelynn Brynn Photography is absolutely amazing. She spent all day taking photos hours before our wedding started to the end of our reception. The quality and quantity of pictures is fantastic. Her professionalism, flexibility and value is exceptional. I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 08/06/2008

Libby · Married on 07/28/2007

I can't say enough about Jacquelynn Brynn Photography. Not only is she an amazing photographer, she's a great friend as well. Jackie has done our engagement pictures, wedding pictures in Cannon Beach, two sets of maternity pictures and now that our daughter has arrived she has done our baby pictures as well, and I'm sure many more to come! She has become our personal photographer. Her work is amazing and the return time on our pictures is always very speedy!
    I would highly recommend Jackie for any photography that you may need!

Sent on 12/18/2008