Jacquelyn Makeup Artistry

Arvada, CO View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Denver, Colorado, Jacquelyn Makeup Artistry is a beauty company that offers makeup services for weddings. This company is owned and operated by the eponymous Jacquelyn, who boasts over a decade of experience in the industry. Jacquelyn can offer makeup styling to engaged couples on their big day, making them look beautiful and feel even better.
Jacquelyn works with a personalized approach, collaborating with clients directly to understand their vision for their finished look. Consultations are available in advance of the event, ensuring a seamless and stress-free experience on the day. This talented makeup artist offers a range of services to suit the needs of any client. She can offer both contour and airbrush applications, as well as an eyes-only package for those who are more comfortable applying their own base. Jacquelyn is happy to cater to group bookings, taking care of the entire wedding party as well as the newlyweds-to-be.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

Lauren G. Getting married on 12/09/2021

Will be hiring her again!

Jacquelyn Paige was a pleasure to work with, she made the booking process seamless. I contacted her through The Knot, received a reply within 6 hours or less. She sent me pricing and details for time line. I then signed a contract to confirm everything and paid a 50% deposit. I was the maid of honor at my sisters wedding, but also own my own wedding planning company. Jacquelyn was a terrific vendor to use, she was kind, on time and very professional. Her contract reflected all the new COVID regulations, I also appreciated that the cancellation policy was flexible in case anything worse was to occur before the wedding. She did airbrush make-up on the three of us, it was flawless looking. I felt like her style can be natural to full glam. If you are planning a wedding and need hair and make-up, stop searching and book with Jacquelyn, she is amazing!

Jacquelyn Makeup Artistry's reply:

It was so great to meet all of you and I can’t wait to work with you again in the future! I can’t wait to see the photos when they come in!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 06/05/2021

So incredibly talented!

If you want glam, hire Jacquelyn immediately! I searched long and hard for a glam make up artist. Majority of the make up artists in the area did more natural make up. That is not my style and definitely not what I wanted for my wedding day. Jacquelyn was amazing! She delivered exactly the look I wanted. My make up lasted all day and never budged. HIGHLY recommend her!

*Photos from JMGant Photography
    Julia R. Married on 10/17/2020

Phenomenal!! 💖

She was so flexible by being able to help me out as a last-minute bride. She made awesome conversation & made me feel at ease as she did my hair and makeup. She made everything look just like the inspiration photos I gave her which was amazing. My hair and makeup withstood the Colorado weather for my ceremony and even long after. I would 1000% recommend her services to everyone. Outstanding job!!

Jacquelyn Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Julia! You are such a beautiful person inside and out and I’m so glad we had the opportunity to meet! You looked incredible and I hope you guys had a great wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jacquelyn Paige
Jacquelyn Paige
Owner and Makeup Artist

Not many people can say that at the age of 26 they’ve been working professionally doing what they’re most passionate about. Luckily for me, I can! I have been working in the makeup industry since I was 15. I started out in theatre and transitioned into beauty and wedding makeup about 7 years ago. Much of what I know I’ve learned on the job, but I do hold various certifications such as Airbrush Application and Master Makeup Artistry. You can rest assured knowing that it’s my main priority to make sure you look and feel beautiful and special on your wedding day!

5666 Tabor Street Arvada, CO, 80002
Location of (Jacquelyn Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding