jacqueline keen events

Brownsburg, IN View map

pic by:JScott Photography

I know you both must be feeling overwhelmed with all the choices available to you. It just takes guidance, resources, and dedication of a professional to make your vision come to life.

I design weddings with a personal touch and creative eye and guide my brides throughout the planning process from innovative concept to flawless execution. My mission is to be your voice on your wedding day. My responsibility is to carry out your wishes exactly as you have imagined down to the last detail but with the same passion as if you have done it yourself. So Relax! Let's have some fun!

You spend countless months planning for your perfect day, don't you want someone there to insure all you have wished for is followed through? Enjoy your wedding day while I do all the work.

I am available for full event planning to day of coordination-

Call me for a free consultation

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
    Courtney Married on 04/26/2006
    Thank you for a awesome baby shower! I could not have asked for better. Everything was set up exactly how I descibed to you and all the extra time and details you put into everything made it so special. Thanks for helping things run smoothly and letting me sit back and relax! It was flawless! I highly reccommend your work to my family and friends! Thank you again!
    Courtney

Deals

jacqueline keen events 1
Gift
Book me as your wedding planner and i will coordinate and plan your rehearsal dinner for free. Make sure to mention this ad to me.

J. Scott Photography J. Scott Photography Wedding Photographers

Nice to work with.

1104 d prairieview terrace Brownsburg, 46112
Location of (jacqueline keen events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding