811 Chicago Ave, Nederland, TX 77627 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Jacq-Finley Photography

Hello & Welcome

Words fail to express the passion within my heart for what I do. Allow me to show you. May you then discover why I see, therefore I am. - Michael Davis

My name is Katharine Bethel-Carter. I am 25 years old and a mother of three wonderful boys Landyn 4, Jackson 2 and Griffin 6 months. I was just married to a wonderful man Travis on October 4th 2008, and we have been together for 6 years. I also have the pleasure of becoming a step-mother to a wonderful 9 year old Ryan.

I am currently a student at Owens Community College in Toledo, Ohio. I am graduating from there in December with a Degree in History and the I will be furthuring my education at Lamar University. I do not have a degree in photography, if that is what you are looking for, you've got
the wrong girl. I pride myself on my artistic heritage. Everyone in my family excels at some art medium; mine is photography. I suppose my two loves are my country and my camera.

My business started on Cape Cod since my husband  is active duty Coast Guard, but now we live along the Gulf Coast in Texas.

Photography is my passion, I have always been artsy and enjoyed my creative side. It wasn’t until 2005 I found my joy behind a camera and I can’t seem to put it down. I have not been doing this long, but I love what I do and I promise to give you a product that not only shows my enjoyment, but your special day as well.

Please check out my website for complete pricing available and other product.
www.JacqFinleyPhotography.com

Also, check out the sister site. This site is an online proof book for you to order prints after the wedding.

• Ryan R Jones Photography
IMG 4428
IMG 4467

1 Reviews for Jacq-Finley Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2008

Working with Katharine was a great experience. Out of all my vendors she was the easiest to work with. She took unbelievable pictures!! I changed my wedding location a week before the wedding and she had no problem with it!

Sent on 01/06/2009

Jacq-Finley Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• 811 Chicago Ave Nederland, 77627 See on map
    7654148090 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Jacq-Finley Photography)

Jacq-Finley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jacq-Finley Photography offer?

Jacq-Finley Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jacq-Finley Photography offer?

Jacq-Finley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics

What photography materials does Jacq-Finley Photography offer for wedding events?

Jacq-Finley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Jacq-Finley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jacq-Finley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.