75 ebenezer place, Stowe, VT 05655 Map · Phone number

About Jaclyn Watson Events LLC

Jaclyn Watson Events specializes in custom bespoke weddings & events that create breathtaking, one-of-a-kind experiences. We are passionate about capturing a couple or companies’ personal style and vision to create exceptional weddings and events. Our storytelling design style helps to create an involved experience for all those attending. We pride ourselves in our vetted event professionals, brought together by a vast network of creatives after a decade in the event industry. Working alongside some of the industry’s most sought-after wedding professionals, JWE will help to create the luxury wedding of your dreams.

As a team, we push our creative threshold, always striving to create something new and unique to our clients. When you book with Jaclyn Watson Events, you guarantee a rare level of dedication to your event details. Our focus is to know you individually so that we can bring you to the table and create awe-inspiring, yet familiar experiences for you and your guests. You become a part of the JWE family, and you can count on you and yours being involved in a unique family-team approach to the planning process which will be custom-tailored to fit within your lifestyle most comfortably.

Owner & Designer Jackie Watson comes from a performing arts background and has over a decade of design, production, and vendor relations experience. It was after planning her own wedding that her eyes were opened to the lack of personal, customized experience-planning in Vermont. With support from those closest to her, a degree in Psychology and Business Management, and a passion for design, details, and planning, the company was born. Jackie’s approach to the planning experience is one of relaxation, creativity, and ease. She is an inspired innovator and relentless in her pursuit of refinement & perfection in her designs.

The Green Mountain State is Jackie’s residence throughout the bulk of the year, but the warm Florida sunshine calls her and her family south through the winter.

Barefoot in the sand with her husband and their beagles, watching the sunset into the ocean is where she is truly home. Lover of kayaking, biking and ocean side fires, and spending quality time with an intimate group of friends are among her favorite hobbies.

If she is not in the office working, or in bed working, you can find Jackie seeking out her next personal or professional challenges, always searching for knowledge to improve all aspects of her life and career. A busy-body to the bone, it’s often expected that a free weekend equates to a drive into Montreal for a delicious meal or heading down to Philly for a concert. Her experience-driven lifestyle reflects in her work as she strives to create an unforgettable event around the personalities of her clients.

Follow Jaclyn Watson Events LLC on

happy couple 51 206995

28 Reviews for Jaclyn Watson Events LLC

• Christine

Christine Miao · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best money we spent on the wedding, hands down.

This is a long overdue review. Working with Jackie and Stephanie was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. We're based in the Northeast, and they helped us coordinate a destination wedding in Scotland. She made getting 80+ guests across the ocean for a multi-day event fun, stress-free, and easy. She had impeccable taste, understood what we valued, and helped us maximize our budget to give ourselves and our guests an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/05/2019

The best wedding planner ever!

Working with Jackie was one of the best parts of our wedding planning experience! We initially saw her work on Instagram and fell in love with the modern designs of the weddings she planned. Once we talked to her for the first time, we knew we were in good hands! Despite already being booked for our day, Jackie still took us on as clients, coordinated all of our design and found us a wonderful coordinator to be there with us during our wedding weekend. She even drove back and forth from her other client's site on wedding day to check in with us and make sure everything was running smoothly. We started working with Jackie about a year and a half before our wedding and I was pleasantly surprised to see how attentive she was to us even when she was in the middle of wedding season. Our wedding was in October and she worked hard to get our design finalized by February/March so we wouldn't have to do too much planning right before the wedding. This was truly a game changer for us and we were able to enjoy the months before our wedding without much stress! She was always so responsive and was a huge asset in the weeks before the wedding as we had last minute guest cancellations and colder weather than expected. She was always willing to answer my 1,000 questions and guide me through the planning process! I can't say enough about how much my husband and I loved the design of our wedding. I started sobbing when I saw the tent for the first time because it was so beautiful. Many of our guests told us that our wedding was the best they had ever attended and said that our personalities came through in the design, music, food, etc. which is exactly what we wanted! All the credit for that goes to Jackie and her amazing team!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Jaclyn Watson Events LLC's reply:

Maggie & Kevin,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, this melts my heart and we are so thankful you choose us. Your day was amazing and we were so delighted to design for you!
    Warmly
    Jackie

Hilary Allen · Married on 08/24/2019

Jackie Watson is simply the best!

From start to finish, Jackie Watson and the entire team of Jacklyn Watson Events, made my experience as a Bride a complete joy. Going into wedding planning, I was warned that I would find the process daunting, and be excited to “have my life back” once the wedding was over. When I had my introduction phone call with Jackie Watson, I knew that wouldn’t be the case for me, and I would enjoy the process. Once we took Jackie and her team on board, I immediately felt at ease, and all the more excited for our wedding.

The process of leading up to the wedding was seamless and enjoyable, all thanks to Jackie. Oftentimes I find myself wondering how someone could invest in a luxe wedding such as ours, without having someone like Jackie to guide the way. She is exemplary of why the event planning industry exists, and why professionals in the industry are needed. In piecing together our vision of our big day, we leaned on Jackie heavily for all things design. Jackie helped pull together my vision, with adding in her own touches & recommendations, and considered all concerns that I had in creating the ambiance fit for us, and our wedding attendees. She honored all of our requests and ideas and was always professional and insightful about her suggestions and guiding us towards going down a perhaps at times a ‘better path’. Jackie sourced the most wonderful vendors for us to work with, which was a testament to her network in the area/business, and high level of quality she surrounds her company with. Planning a decently large, tented wedding, from a far was no easy task – however, leading up to the wedding, I felt confident and comfortable that all things were taken care of.

Once the big day arrived, although Jackie was technically on boarded with us as a ”designer”, she continued to play a pivotal role in the weekend, and went above and beyond in making sure we had the best wedding. Most notably, following our rehearsal dinner, I came to the realization that I left my veil in Atlanta. I felt overwhelmingly devastated by my mistake at the time. Upon trouble shooting with my maid of honor, we sent a few ‘hail marry’ text messages out to see if anyone could help find us a veil (keeping in mind the nearest bridal shop opened only a couple hours prior to our first look, and was over an hour away.) Jackie was the only one to respond at 3am, and provided a solution. She calmed my nerves, and once again left me feeling safe and reassured that everything was going to be okay. I had a beautiful veil in my possession by 10am the following morning, all thanks to Jackie and her team’s efforts. I will never forget the overwhelming emotions of relief when the veil was hand delivered, and it is a moment I will always be thankful for.

The story of the veil embodies Jackie’s ethics and how she runs her business. Not only is she incredibly talented at the design element of planning, but she is also sincerely thoughtful in her attention to detail, and caring which shined through all of her team in my time of need. We are forever grateful for the role Jackie Watson and her team played in our wedding, and the moment we saw our tent for the first time will always be one of our most cherished memories from our wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Jaclyn Watson Events LLC's reply:

Hilary & Adam,
    What can I say to a couple who stole my heart in every possible way! You were amazing to work with, wonderful to bond with, and inspirational to design for! We wish you both all the best on your new Journey!

Warmly
    Jackie

Jaclyn Watson Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4983.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 11066.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Cloud 9 Caterers
    Cloud 9 Caterers Wedding Caterers

Jackie is wonderful! She has a great relationship with everyone in the industry and we are happy to have her in VT and to be able to work with her!!!

• An Affair by the Lake
    An Affair by the Lake Mansion Weddings

Jackie and her team at VT Enchanted Events are amazing! They will bring a vision to life with professionalism, enthusiasm, and incredible energy. If you are looking for planners/designers who are on top of the latest trends to help guide you, we highly recommend VT Enchanted Events!

• The Barn at Boyden Farm
    The Barn at Boyden Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

If you are in search of a wedding or event planner, look no further. Jackie Watson provides endless hours of attention to detail planning to create and make your dreams come true. Jackie and her team provide the hard work and creative edge needed for your celebration to be fabulous from start to finish. I always look forward to having Jackie and her staff on site at Boyden Farm to assist us in a celebration your friends and family will remember forever !

• 75 ebenezer place Stowe, VT, 05655 See on map