Jaclen Milo-Waite Fashion &Event consulting services

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Package Price

JMW Services is a wedding planning & design service company. Owned and operated by Jaclen Milo-Waite, our team offers full support and assistance to people looking to create an event of a lifetime. We are based out of West Palm Beach, FL and we service anywhere in the United States, with a specialty focused area of South Florida.

Here at JMW Services we are a full-scale event and design company, specializing in all types of special occasions.We offer a wide range of services including creative direction, full planning, month of coordination, event production, design services, venue consulting, and more.

We work with our clients to make sure their special day is tailored to them, making their moments unforgettable and magical. To do so, we work side-by-side with our clients to uncover their vision and bring it to life. We truly believe in customizing services for our clients based on their needs and desires. We have exclusive connections to a wide range of venues, vendors, and resources which allows us to bring your event desires to life while complementing your style and budget.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Holly
    Holly M. Married on 06/25/2022

The best coordinator!!

Jackie was truly amazing!! She was so so helpful in preparing for the wedding and making sure we had everything we needed. Our wedding went so smoothly and it was definitely because of Jackie. She took away all of my worries and made sure every little detail was accounted for. I even had a small issue with the bustle on my dress and she improvised so fast and fixed it for me so no one could tell there was a problem with it. She checked in with me and the girls many times throughout the day and it was SO reassuring having someone you trust running the show. When it came time for the ceremony and reception, she was always there taking my worries away and making sure everything was perfect. I truly can’t thank her enough for all of the work she put in!
    Sami Married on 12/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won’t regret working with Jaclen!

Jaclen is awesome! She is easy to work with and she is willing to go the extra mile for her clients. She made the whole wedding planning experience stress free for me and was available to answer any and all questions I had. She made everything run smoothly before, during, and after our wedding and I really couldn’t have done it all without her. She helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives and we are forever grateful.
    Skyler C. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented wedding planner you can have full confidence in

I haven’t had my wedding yet, but I asked Jackie if I could leave her a mid-planning review because I am just SO impressed with her.

I am planning a Florida wedding but currently living in the Midwest so having a trustworthy, knowledgeable and approachable wedding planner was huge for me. I chose Jackie after talking with a few wedding planners over the phone. What stood out to me was how personable she is and how willing she was to answer whatever questions I had and not just sticking to what some may feel the “agenda” for the first phone call should be. She is always very prompt to respond and willing to set time aside for me to bounce ideas off by phone or by text. She has reduced the stress of wedding planning a ton, has helped me prioritize and stick to my budget, but also focuses on how to create the wedding exactly how I envision it. I went with the full service planning package and it is truly that! She has helped me with searching, choosing, negotiating and signing my venue, photographer, videographer, and DJ. She has great recommendations when I ask for them and looks into any company, restaurant, piece of decor, etc that I ask her to. She is helping me customize my invitations and wedding favors, letting me use multiple different pieces of decor she already has, and she even offered to alter my rehearsal dinner dress for me to stay on budget! When I flew into town she organized decor shopping, a venue tour, and helped fix my hair in between photos at our engagement session! My fiancé and I have full confidence in Jackie and know that she approaches our wedding day with care as if it were her own, but also makes sure that we get everything we want and that all of our boxes are checked! I can’t wait to see what a beautiful wedding day she helps us create!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

West Palm Beach / Broward / Miami / Lake Worth, FL, 33467
561-316-7680
Location of (Jaclen Milo-Waite Fashion &Event consulting services)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding