Jackson Florist, Inc.

3124 Madison Ave, Latonia, KY 41015 Map · Phone number

About Jackson Florist, Inc.

Jackson Florist, Inc. proudly serves the Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati area. We are family owned and operated and have been at the same location since the late 1890s. Our staff of award winning designers is committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements, backed by service that is friendly and prompt.

Follow Jackson Florist, Inc. on

• Floral V Designs
  • English Rose Designs
  • Dale's Designs & Florals

6 Reviews for Jackson Florist, Inc.

Justin · Married on 08/06/2016

After driving around to seemingly every local florist within 20 miles of Cincinnati, Jackson Florist was an easy choice for my wife and I for our wedding. Working with Trisha was a lot of fun and it was her overall ability to grab a hold of what little vision we had of the wedding and being able to project it in to what we desired in a matter of a single hour conversation that made our decision to go with Jackson Florist so simple. Trisha has an astounding level of creativity which produced absolutely beautiful results. Jackson Florist was also very flexible when it came to working within our budget which allowed us to do some of the upfront work in several spots to save money on our centerpieces and decorations. Overall, Jackson Florist is a top notch florist with an incredible staff who is in our minds the best wedding florist in the tri-state. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and we have Jackson Florist to thank for much of that!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Avian · Married on 05/16/2015

Trisha assisted me in my floral plans for our union and did an amazing job! She was always available when I called, was very attentive to detail, an was very flexible. My flowers were so beautiful! I am completely satisfied with my service from Jackson Florist! Thank you Trisha!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Jackson Florist did all of our wedding arrangements. (Bouquets, corsages, bouttineers, ceremony arrangements, etc.) Everything turned out AMAZING. And it was completely affordable.

Sent on 08/24/2014

• 3124 Madison Ave Latonia, 41015 See on map
    8003720210 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - Fri: 09:00–17:00 Sat: 08:30–17:30 Sun: 09:00–14:00
    Location of (Jackson Florist, Inc.)