333 North Main Street, West Hartford, CT 06117 Map · Phone number

About Jackie's Beauty Bar

Jackie's Beauty Bar is a professional hair stylist and makeup artist in West Hartford, Connecticut, who’s honored to be a part of one of the most special days of your life. Having been in the industry for over eight years, Jackie knows that no two people are the same — that’s why she offers customized options for all her clients. Jackie’s beauty team consists of licensed/certified stylists and makeup artists who aim to give you the best quality services possible on your big day.

Jackie’s Beauty Bar offers a selection of hair and makeup services alongside licensed salon treatments. The stylists and artists can do consultations, to get a feel for the look you have in mind, and can accommodate parties of up to 12 people. You can choose to create a look using airbrush makeup, contour makeup, and fake lashes. Hair services include:

• Blowouts

160339de2e3b7091 10153062 10206805852053384 2719367189920188745 n
160339de2e3b7091 10153062 10206805852053384 2719367189920188745 n

1 Reviews for Jackie's Beauty Bar

Vanessa · Married on 11/06/2015

I had been seeing Jackie for a few months prior to my wedding in November 2015 because I needed to get comfortable with someone that I was going to be able to rely on and trust would do a great job on my hair come wedding day. After my 1st visit with her I knew she would be great for the job and I was not disappointed. She also did my 2 daughters who were my junior bridesmaids. Jackie did an amazing job on my hair, she did exactly what I envisioned and what I wanted to be done. So were my daughters, she gave them the perfect styles for their ages. Our styles lasted all night and we all received many compliments. Jackie was very professional the whole way from my appointments with her prior through wedding day. She even gave a lending hand with some of my bridesmaids who she wasn't even there for. Jackie is super sweet and courteous, she was right there with the whole planning process of that day, she arrived on time and had us 3 finished on time. She was well prepared and is affordable. She provided us great quality and I am so happy to still have her as my hairstylist.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Jackie's Beauty Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• 333 North Main Street West Hartford, CT, 06117 See on map