Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 82
  • Meet the Team

About Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant

Jackie Phillips is a Lake Tahoe (California and Nevada) wedding officiant who specializes in ceremonies that reflect you as a couple. She loves getting to know you so she can help capture your personality in your ceremony. She welcomes LGBTQ+ couples and celebrates and honors same-sex weddings with love and caring. She is a WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award winner--be sure to read her reviews and scroll through the photos.

Jackie feels that the small nuances that make your ceremony uniquely yours are the moments you will cherish. She enjoys creating these moments.

She likes to spend time getting to know you and feels it is an important part of the ceremony process. You will talk about the ceremony details, such as unique unity ceremonies, your thoughts about your ceremony, your values as a couple. She is active in the arrangement and planning of your ceremony, helping you plan the entrance of your parents and any other special family members, and determine seating arrangements. She will help you explore your vision and create the right ceremony for you!

Jackie finds that it makes couples much more relaxed on the day of the ceremony if she attends the rehearsal. Plus, she wants to ensure that all of those little details you've planned with her are carried out the way you've planned. Her fee INCLUDES her attendance at your rehearsal.

Are you eloping? Jackie also creates personal ceremonies for elopements or couples with just a few guests.

Jackie offers a free introduction meeting/call so you can make sure she is the officiant for you! It's important that you are comfortable and connected with your officiant.

Follow Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant on
2 Grooms | Capturing Moore
2 Grooms | Capturing Moore
Windy day! | SHines Photo
Windy day! | SHines Photo
Special moment for me too!
Special moment for me too!
Amazing vows!
Amazing vows!
Fun groom's vows
Fun groom's vows
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
Jackie Phillips, Officiant
Jackie Phillips, Officiant
When Lake Tahoe shines for your wedding! | Photo by Shines Photography.
When Lake Tahoe shines for your wedding! | Photo by Shines Photography.
Same-sex weddings - yes!
Same-sex weddings - yes!
When a couple wants just their parents, their pup and an amazing Tahoe view! | Photo by Benj Haisch
 | Photo by Laura Raeney
Morning ceremonies are magical
Morning ceremonies are magical
Unity ceremony P:Kevin Sawyer
Unity ceremony P:Kevin Sawyer
After 22 years together....
After 22 years together....
Elope! |Shines Photography
Same-sex wedding P: Gina Munda
Same-sex wedding P: Gina Munda
Loved this personal ceremony
Loved this personal ceremony
Stormy weather didn't stop us!
Stormy weather didn't stop us!
Elopement| Photo: Brian Walker
Beautiful moment
Beautiful moment
Mr. & Mr.
Mr. & Mr.
Dogs in weddings are awesome!
Dogs in weddings are awesome!
I love wedding dogs!
I love wedding dogs!
Eloping to Tahoe in winter!
Eloping to Tahoe in winter!
Intimate ceremony with family
Intimate ceremony with family
Smokey but beautiful!
Smokey but beautiful!
When you've waited 22 years!
When you've waited 22 years!
Dogs welcomed!
Congrats, Neil & Craig!
Congrats, Neil & Craig!
Tahoe ski resort ceremony
Tahoe ski resort ceremony
Fun vows for this ceremony!
Fun vows for this ceremony!
02 erinaquilar kylegoody 01 shadow bylaureniida 51 915195 1571248565

Photos 79 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

90 Reviews for Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant

Ricardo L · Getting married on 07/10/2021

It was so awesome to have such a great person by our side when planning our wedding during Covid times, Jackie's experience, recommendations and professionalism definitely shines at all times. We had an amazing wedding thanks for Jackie, not only she composed an amazing ceremony, she also shared some recommendations that made our experience so much smoother. We were so fortunate to have picked Jackie and had an absolute pleasure working with her, she was so helpful at all times, you can feel the passion on her work. She put an amazing ceremony together for our very intimate wedding. My now wife and I always felt that she would go above and beyond the call of duty to provide us with the best recommendations and suggestions on how to make our special day the most memorable experience we could ever have. Thank you Jackie.

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Annelies

Annelies Gamble · Getting married on 07/06/2021

Jackie is incredible!!!

Jackie is incredible! She made our ceremony unique and she captured our relationship perfectly. Jackie really takes the time to get to know the couple she's marrying, which makes the ceremony that much more special. Thank you, Jackie! You are amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Annelies, I love the magic that you and Jordan brought to the day. You made it fun and romantic--and I'm so glad the ceremony helped encourage you! Can't wait to see the photos--love the previews especially with your hiking boots and beautiful gown. Thanks for taking time to do this review

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
    NV
    TX
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant

Jackie Phillips

Jackie Phillips

Officiant

While I work alone, I know a lovely network of officiants and we all support one another. So, I consider them and other industry friends to be my co-workers! (Except for Chester, but you'll meet him!)

ABOUT ME...
I love being in Lake Tahoe. The lake is beautiful and intriguing and is a big part of my life. It is love. It is poetry.

I love drinking coffee--but it has to be Peet's! I spoil myself with fresh beans straight from the roaster. It reminds me of college.

I love dogs--especially old ones. I don't have an old one right now, but there's a bit of story as to how I ended up with an old, mostly blind and completely deaf dog along with a puppy.

I love hats! I have a few of them. I wore one on my wedding day. I don't wear them on your wedding day, but I think hats are super fun.

I love reading but don't do it nearly enough.

I love coloring as a way of relaxing.

I used to love baking, but then I moved to high altitude and couldn't make anything work, so I gave it up.

I hate working out, so if I can hide it in something fun, I do. Right now, I am trying to convince my husband to take dance lessons from an online instructor!

I love my husband, Dallas. We have been together since 1989 and married since 1998 (you do the math!). He's a ton of fun and makes me laugh almost every day! We don't have kids but he is a big kid so it's fun around here. He supports my love of weddings--even though often it takes me away from him on weekends when he is off from work. I show him photos of every couple I marry.

I love my dog, Chester, and you can meet him because I've listed him as a team member!

ABOUT WORK....
I love getting to know each couple and finding out where you connect. What makes your relationship work. How you have fun.

This process is a big part of my life and my social life! I like to have fun with it. It is so fulfilling for me to know that the ceremony made you feel like you!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Chester

Chester

Co-Worker and Crazy Dog

This is Chester. He's my constant buddy.

In 2014, we set out to adopt a 12-year-old competely deaf and mostly blind dog named, Max. When we went to meet Max, my husband fell in love with a little black puppy. I said, "No Puppies!" He had agreed to no puppies. Well, ... we ended up with both dogs.

Max is now gone and Chester has become an amazing, spunky, fun dog.

He LOVES teddy bears. He especially loves to pull all of the stuffing out of them!

He loves treats--almost any treat. Especially salmon.

He loves walks. Although, I think he loves sniffing around more than the actual walk.

He hangs out in my office with me while I write -- unless he hears something outside. Then, he goes out and barks like a maniac!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Capturing Moore Memories Wedding Photographers

I met Jackie while being a photographer for a wedding she officiated. Hearing Jackie as she married the two women, I instantly knew that Jackie put her heart and love into what she does. Fast forward a little more than a year later, I had the upmost pleasure of being able to be married by Jackie. To say our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her would be an understatement. Jackie is a wonderful woman with a huge heart, and passion for what she does that everyone should strive to have. I would highly recommend Jackie for your Wedding Officiant needs, whether or not is a big, small, intimate event, or special occasion!

• Shines Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the absolute best in Tahoe. Jackie puts so much passion and love into every single one of her ceremonies. She is so great to work with. Always so helpful and so connected to her clients. Extremely helpful to vendors as well. I am looking forward to working with her more in the future!

• Tahoe Biltmore Hotel Weddings

Above and beyond, both professionally and personally. Jackie loves what she does and it reflects in every wedding she is a part of! She takes the time to really get to know you and your significant other so she can ensure you are both reflected in the ceremony. Every ceremony is a magical combination of custom and classic.Truly the best of the best!

• Tahoe Blvd Incline Village, Nevada, 89451 See on map
    775-545-4557 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jackie Phillips, Wedding Officiant)