2100 East 70th St, Shreveport, LA 71105 Map · Phone number

loftin 3215 cop

• Videos 2

19 Reviews for Jaci Iles Photography

Autumn · Married on 03/16/2015

Jaci was absolutely wonderful! The pictures were fantastic and she was really nice! She took all the regular wedding photos and not only did she come up with some of her own fun ideas for pictures, she did everything I suggested as well! Her response time when we were first interested was almost immediate and communication was clear and concise. I couldn't find anything negative to say about my experience even if I tried and I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Andrea · Married on 03/07/2015

Jaci Iles photography is the best. Jaci took the photos for my sons wedding & we couldn't have been more pleased. She is so easy to work with & is definitely an artist when it comes to photography. We had never met her prior to the wedding but it didn't take her long to know everyone by name & who belonged to each family ( bride & groom). By the end of the night we felt like she was a part of our family!!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Kristy · Married on 11/04/2014

When I started planning my wedding, I didn't have the first clue about who I wanted to take my wedding pictures. All I knew is that photos are lifetime memories and they've always meant the world to me. So a friend of mine suggested Jaci Iles Photography. For starters, her prices can't be beat and there's a package for anyone. She is one of the most talented and fun photographers I have ever met. She listens to your ideas and throws in awesome ones of her own, so that you work together as a team to capture everything you've ever wanted. My husband hates taking pictures and he says time and time again when we look at our photos, that we'll never pick anyone else because Jaci made him feel very comfortable and made it an enjoyable experience. She is adaptable when you choose your locations and wants to go somewhere that is meaningful to you. Jaci knew that our poodle, Beaux, means everything to us and she was able to capture the most precious pictures of him for our engagement shoot and wedding reception. She treated him like family and that touched my heart. There are a lot of photographers who wouldn't even consider it. Every single engagement and wedding picture are unique and priceless. Not only are the pictures stunning, she goes above and beyond to show appreciation to her client. She sends a personalized package, handwritten thank you notes, a cd and USB drive so that you never lose your images. It was all the little things that I wasn't expecting which I found so touching to me. Bottom line is, you MUST have her for your photographer. She's brilliantly talented and she's a pleasure to work with. The only problem you'll have is trying to decide which pictures are your favorite. I will never go anywhere else for future baby and family shoots as well. My husband and I are speechless at the beauty in the work she does and if we had to do it all over again, we'd choose Jaci every single time! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Award

Jaci Iles Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,785.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance