2100 East 70th St, Shreveport, LA 71105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Jaci Iles Photography

Hey There! I am so honored that you have taken the time out of your day to visit my site and take a long look at my beautiful clients. If your reading this, then apparently you want to know a little about myself, your photographer. Well, I am 27 years old and married to my very best friend, Vance. I know that sounds totally cliche' but, it is completely the truth. He has been an absolute blessing since the moment he walked into my life and I really do not know what I would do without him! I am the mother of two sons, Lukas who is 6 and Jaxson who just turned the big ONE in March. I still can not believe that God chose me to be their mother! When I married my husband, I received three very special blessings as a signing bonus. Their names are Kaleb, Blake and Lana. They have brought so much joy to my life and love to my heart. Being their step mother has honestly been a wonderful experience.

I graduated from McNeese State University in 2009 and I am a Registered Nurse. I worked for some years in the Emergency Department and Hospice. Both very tough, stressful, but oh so rewarding jobs. For as long as I can remember,photography has been something I dreamed about doing one day, but never really had the means or the time. Little by little, I found the time to work it into my schedule. Researching cameras, lens, listening in on classes, reading books, and practicing. I would ask other photographers for their advice and feedback. I just needed someone somewhere to give me a little hope that I wasn't completely insane for wanting to venture out into this very expensive hobby! Finally, I received that inspiration from none other than my husband. Fortunately (or unfortunately, I haven't quite decided yet) for me, I have a husband who pushes me to succeed and chase my dreams. If it weren't for that man and God, this is something I would never have pursued. I am so thankful for him. I have been truly blessed. While I am thankful for my inspiration, I am also thankful for my clients. Without them, I would NEVER be where I am today.

Three words that describe my style as a photographer, would be bright, fun, and colorful. I love smiles and sunshine. You'll see both of them alot if you take a look at my work! I primarily shoot outside using natural light, however exceptions are made for my squishy little newborns and small children in which I use my studio located in Shreveport. I am a member of the Professional Photographers Association as well as the International Association of Newborn Photographers. Newborn photography is my passion and an area of photography that I am striving to excel in. I say my favorite thing to photograph is LOVE. This category covers engagements, bridals, weddings, maternity, newborns and children. I do however take on Seniors and Family photography seasonally. I strive to capture those special fleeting moments that are shared between a mother and her newborn, a family tickle fight, an intimate look and sweet kiss shared between two soon to be joined in marriage, the first dance as man and wife, and the list goes on and on. I capture moments that bring you emotion, emotions that you will remember and cherish for many many years to come. Pictures mean so much to me and I love that I am able to give you something that you can hold dear to your heart as well and I hope to far exceed your expectations of our time together

rector boyd 6697 cop
loftin 3215 cop

• Videos 2

19 Reviews for Jaci Iles Photography

Autumn · Married on 03/16/2015

Jaci was absolutely wonderful! The pictures were fantastic and she was really nice! She took all the regular wedding photos and not only did she come up with some of her own fun ideas for pictures, she did everything I suggested as well! Her response time when we were first interested was almost immediate and communication was clear and concise. I couldn't find anything negative to say about my experience even if I tried and I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Andrea · Married on 03/07/2015

Jaci Iles photography is the best. Jaci took the photos for my sons wedding & we couldn't have been more pleased. She is so easy to work with & is definitely an artist when it comes to photography. We had never met her prior to the wedding but it didn't take her long to know everyone by name & who belonged to each family ( bride & groom). By the end of the night we felt like she was a part of our family!!

Kristy · Married on 11/04/2014

When I started planning my wedding, I didn't have the first clue about who I wanted to take my wedding pictures. All I knew is that photos are lifetime memories and they've always meant the world to me. So a friend of mine suggested Jaci Iles Photography. For starters, her prices can't be beat and there's a package for anyone. She is one of the most talented and fun photographers I have ever met. She listens to your ideas and throws in awesome ones of her own, so that you work together as a team to capture everything you've ever wanted. My husband hates taking pictures and he says time and time again when we look at our photos, that we'll never pick anyone else because Jaci made him feel very comfortable and made it an enjoyable experience. She is adaptable when you choose your locations and wants to go somewhere that is meaningful to you. Jaci knew that our poodle, Beaux, means everything to us and she was able to capture the most precious pictures of him for our engagement shoot and wedding reception. She treated him like family and that touched my heart. There are a lot of photographers who wouldn't even consider it. Every single engagement and wedding picture are unique and priceless. Not only are the pictures stunning, she goes above and beyond to show appreciation to her client. She sends a personalized package, handwritten thank you notes, a cd and USB drive so that you never lose your images. It was all the little things that I wasn't expecting which I found so touching to me. Bottom line is, you MUST have her for your photographer. She's brilliantly talented and she's a pleasure to work with. The only problem you'll have is trying to decide which pictures are your favorite. I will never go anywhere else for future baby and family shoots as well. My husband and I are speechless at the beauty in the work she does and if we had to do it all over again, we'd choose Jaci every single time! You won't be disappointed!

Award

Jaci Iles Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,785.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance