South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number

About jac photography

We are Jamie and Chris, a South Pasadena based husband and wife photography team. We shoot weddings, commercial shoots, portraits and tons, and I mean tons, of polaroids. If you're new to our work please do visit our website and blog! Please contact us for pricing and availability! Thanks!

Follow jac photography on

DawnJoe0206
edc103ad8806440e 1278643747634 moore089

6 Reviews for jac photography

CR · Married on 09/24/2011

Chris and Jamie are fantastic to work with. They are extremely professional and responsive, as well as incredibly talented. We really enjoyed working with them and the photographs from our engagement shoot and wedding day are absolutely gorgeous. We were very lucky to work with Chris and Jamie.

Sent on 02/16/2012
  • I

ivana · Married on 09/17/2011

Chris and Jamie are so great to work with! I was new to wedding planning and was a little lost with the so many options in wedding photography. Through looking at wedding blogs, I noticed that I am drawn to the film photography more than digital photography. The color is softer and more romantic , I feel. I came across JAC photography through a casual, relaxed beach side wedding on Style me pretty. Chris shoots film and Jamie shoots digital. Perfect! I met up with Chris and Jamie and really liked their works. Working with Chris and Jamie is great because Chris will ensure you'll get what you want on the photography and Jamie is on top of things in corresponding with you and on the album designs.

I really love how Chris and Jamie are really great in capturing all the emotion throughout our wedding.. I am in love with our wedding photography and have been looking through the favorite slideshow probably 20 times since they shared it to me 10 days ago. Looovvvveeee............

Sent on 10/24/2011

Erica · Married on 08/28/2010

Fantastic photographers and photographs. So much fun to work with. We loved the photobooth!

Sent on 02/16/2011

jac photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Paper Crew
    Paper Crew Wedding Invitations

Jamie and Chris are the two most talented photographers we know. We do, and have, recommended them to many satisfied couples.

• South Pasadena, 91030 See on map