9585 Daniels Rd, Seville, OH 44273 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About J Studio

J Studio specializes in wedding photography aimed at capturing the true essence of every moment, in an effort to provide the most outstanding and lasting memories of your wedding day. With our unique blend of traditional, contemporary, and photo journalistic styles, you are sure to receive an unmatched experience and products that will last as long as the wonderful memories of your wedding.

Wedding Photography
Before your wedding day:
Multiple pre-wedding consultations
Complimentary Engagement Session, including prints

On your wedding day:
All day coverage, from start to finish
No cost option of a second photographer
Unlimited photography locations

After your wedding day:
One week turn-around for proofs
Online Previews at no extra cost
A proof book of all of your photos that is yours to keep
Complete digital album design
Free 8x10 of your choice for quick orders

2 Reviews for J Studio

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2007

I would not be able to recommend anyone else except for JStudio for photography. I was nervous about going with someone who was just starting out as a company but I had the best experience with them. I have been involved with other weddings where the photographer did not listen to the couple and did not give them what they wanted. I loved my album and all of the pictures. I will be visiting JStudio whenever I need photography! I cannot tell you enough how great their service was, and the photos were phenomenal!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2007

Jennica did an amazing job on our wedding photos. She was very flexible with her schedule to allow us to have time with her whenever we needed it. She was very professional the day of our wedding and she had the preview of our pictures to us very quickly.

We would reccommend her to anyone wanto to make sure their special occasions were captured forever!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J Studio 1
    Fair Discount
    If you come by our booth at the fair we will be have a flyer for you to fill out. Filling out this flyer will give you a chance to win $$$ off your booked wedding. Everyone who fills out the form and books with us will also receive $$ of their package. We look forward to seeing you

• 9585 Daniels Rd Seville, 44273 See on map