State St Wadsworth Ohio, Brunswick, OH 44281 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Jessica Leigh Photography

You are real and unique and your images should be as well! I am all for kind-loving people and honest imagery. If this sounds like you, we would be a great fit. Grab a cup, pull up a chair, and spend some time with me right now. If at the end of your time here, you feel like we could be friends and you would like to know more about how I can serve you, fill out the contact form and let’s start our conversation about you and your beautiful wedding!

Long after the people have left, the cake is gone, and the presents are opened, the images from the day live on. They serve as a still and silent reminder of the love between two people, the vows they took to protect and cherish one another, and the day they chose to lay down their own lives to choose a new life, together. These images forever represent one of the happiest times in their lives and are cherished above all others.

From the artist:

"Can I just share a bit of my heart with you today? I really love this. I love the relationships, getting to serve people, and making beautiful imagery. I literally, not kidding, wake up everyday excited to do what I do. It's the hugs, smiles, and happy tears that keep me motivated, invested, and completely satisfied in my work. I love the growth, personal, creatively, and professionally I get to experience. But most of all I just really love working with couples to create memories and art that will last a lifetime. So at the end of the day, my why is you. I find so much joy in serving and would love to invest some time in helping you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, I would be glad to answer them for you.

My promise to my amazing couples!

I promise to give all of myself wholeheartedly to my work, to capture not only photographs, but feelings, and to create art that conveys realness and evokes emotion. I vow to serve each couple in a unique way tailored to their needs not just on their wedding day, but during our entire time together. I promise to respect every wedding day as the beginning of a lifelong journey. I vow to never loose the love that drives me to pour my heart into each wedding and to always push myself to be a better photographer and a better person. And to go above and beyond my calling as a wedding photographer."

Follow Jessica Leigh Photography on
2016walexmerrill akronohio ohio wedding photographer 59 51 926230
2016wemilycrookston akronohio ohio wedding photographer 97 51 926230
J. Sonmore Photography
2018wdarinkaandgrant ohiobestweddingphotographer akronohio ohio wedding photographer 3 51 926230
2016wkirstensedmock akronohio ohio wedding photographer 81 51 926230
J. Sonmore Photography
2018wdarinkaandgrant ohiobestweddingphotographer akronohio ohio wedding photographer 4 51 926230
2016walexmerrill akronohio ohio wedding photographer 59 51 926230
2016wemilycrookston akronohio ohio wedding photographer 97 51 926230

15 Reviews for Jessica Leigh Photography

Julie · Married on 09/08/2018

Jessica is an incredible photographer. She is thorough in surveying the site, is such a sweet person, and just so talented. Even in the pouring rain, she was able to capture every moment of my wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jessica Leigh Photography's reply:

Julie it was such a joy to work with you and Adam and I loved getting to serve you two not just on your wedding day, but throughout your whole planning process. You were such a beautiful bride, I can't wait for you to see your images! ❤️

Mandy · Married on 10/07/2017

J. Sonmore Photography does AMAZING work. We are in love with our pictures. She made us feel so comfortable, and she really took into consideration what we wanted. We had so much fun on our engagement shoot. I fully trust that our wedding pictures are going to be absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Jessica Leigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jessica Leigh Photography 1
    Engagement session included when you book!

Engagement session included in all collections!

• One T Entertainment
    One T Entertainment Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure working with Jessica, you can’t meet a sweeter, more professional photographer in the industry! If you want someone that is great to work with and provides amazing quality work, J. Sonmore Photography is top of my list! -Bret

• Brunswick, 44212 See on map