J Morgan Flowers

1500 West Copans Rd., Pompano Beach, FL 33064 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About J Morgan Flowers

J. Morgan Flowers was founded in 2004 by London-born floral designer Jacqueline Goldman and quickly grew into a team of passionate and talented designers who are dedicated and each bring their own unique personalities and design aesthetics to J Morgan Flowers.

Our team has a range of experience from intimate dinner parties to large gala events. We are able to offer a full service design and help with all design elements from rentals, draping and lighting for a cohesive design and flawless event.
We are dedicated to providing extraordinary designs and exceptional service.

Quality Control

All of J. Morgan Flowers employees are trained in quality control from the customer service when our client walks in the door to the delivery of the finished product in our refrigerated trucks. We have one opportunity to do an event flawlessly.

And we do.....everytime.

J. Morgan Flowers works with any wedding size, from intimate gatherings to lavish receptions. You will work with a dedicated team to discuss your inspiration and vision during a consultation and they will use their expertise and talent to create beautiful floral designs. Whether your wedding style is classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical or vintage, J Morgan Flowers has done it all.

We believe in good customer service.

Please call us call at 561-394-3591 for personalized service.

Follow J Morgan Flowers on

J Morgan Flowers 6
J Morgan Flowers 7

Cyndi Ristori · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Just Getting Started

I met Jacqueline within the first month of getting engaged. She met with me, my mother and mother in law and was so sweet and comforting from the very beginning. She has guided us through the whole process, getting to know my style (which I didn't even know what it was) and recommendations for other vendors. She even recommended options to save cost in certain areas. She also knows my venues so well, which made for easier planning. We are just getting started in the whole process, but I already feel like I am in great hands with her guidance.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Jackie is one of my new favorites!!

Jackie and her team are incredible. My mom and I met with her with very little idea of what I wanted for my day. She helped us bring our small little vision to life and gave us some amazing suggestions. At the end of the consultation, we walked out of there with a new friend and incredible wedding day arrangements! Cannot wait to see this brought to life! I would tell everyone and anyone about Jackie... I just LOVE her and her spirit and passion for what she does!

Sent on 06/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

J Morgan Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 400.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering
    Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Wedding Caterers

Jackie and Joel are incredibly talented. Their creativity and attention to detail is endless. The quality of their work surpasses expectation and consistently delivers. They did the florals for my wedding and were absolutely stunning. My guests still rave about my bouquet and centerpieces!

• Ultimate Bridal Beauty
    Ultimate Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

JP Morgan Flowers does an exception job with the flowers and decorative accessories for your wedding. Jacqueline is so easy to work with, always the consummate professional.

• Maggie Stolzberg Photography
    Maggie Stolzberg Photography Wedding Photographers

J Morgan is a florist you will adore not just for their creativity and design but also Jackie's personality. She's a great listener and is in tune with what real brides want. Every occasion is customized and given much thought through the personal relationships she builds with her clients! She's the best and most trusted!

• 1500 West Copans Rd. Pompano Beach, Florida, 33064 See on map
    561-394-3591 (Phone number)
    561-445-7575 cell (Other Phone Number)
    561-208-3802 (Fax Number)