J Morgan Flowers

1500 West Copans Rd., Pompano Beach, FL 33064 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About J Morgan Flowers

Call or email now to book your complimentary Wedding design telephone consultation.
Due to re-bookings 2020 and 2021 dates are booking fast

J. Morgan Flowers was founded in 2004 by London-born floral designer Jacqueline Goldman and quickly grew into a team of passionate and talented designers who are dedicated and each bring their own unique personalities and design aesthetics to J Morgan Flowers.

Our team has a range of experience from intimate dinner parties to large gala events. We are able to offer a full service design and help with all design elements from rentals, draping and lighting for a cohesive design and flawless event.
We are dedicated to providing extraordinary designs and exceptional service.

Quality Control

All of J. Morgan Flowers employees are trained in quality control from the customer service when our client walks in the door to the delivery of the finished product in our refrigerated trucks. We have one opportunity to do an event flawlessly.

And we do.....everytime.

J. Morgan Flowers works with any wedding size, from intimate gatherings to lavish receptions. You will work with a dedicated team to discuss your inspiration and vision during a consultation and they will use their expertise and talent to create beautiful floral designs. Whether your wedding style is classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical or vintage, J Morgan Flowers has done it all.

We believe in good customer service.

Please call us call at 561-394-3591 for personalized service.

Follow J Morgan Flowers on
Versace mansion
screen shot 2019 08 05 at 8 06 27 pm 51 1877 1565053279

192 Reviews for J Morgan Flowers

Taylor Katta · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Gorgeous designs, Amazing staff!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jacqueline! I was so nervous about originally choosing flowers because I am not the most creative person and I didn't know how to convey what I wanted. Plus, planning from a distance added another level of doubt and anxiety. However, after a 30 minute phone call, Jacqueline was able to create designs that were exactly what I was envisioning by just asking me a few questions! I honestly have no idea how she did it. I thought this was going to be the biggest challenge to face, but when our original venue cancelled on us TWO WEEKS before the wedding due to COVID, Jacqueline pulled off another miracle. She was so responsive and accommodating to a new date AND a new venue. She even offered us her back yard if we were unable to find a new place! She was so dedicated to getting us married and I cannot thank her enough for everything she has done. The flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous and everything on the day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Thank you Jacqueline and everyone at J Morgan for turning my nightmare situation into the wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 06/28/2020

J Morgan Flowers's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, and helping you find a new venue and have an amazing wedding day! I know it was stressful at time but I am so glad we pulled it all together for you. Can't wait to see the photos x

Rachel Savelle · Married on 03/15/2020

J Morgan Flowers is an 11/10!

J Morgan Flowers is an 11/10! Jacqueline went above and beyond with her creativity and artistry. She took our interests, styles, and personalities and turned that into a vision. At our floral sample, Jacqueline exercised much-appreciated patience while we created countless combinations of flowers, greenery, linens, and other decor. The final result the day of our wedding was absolute perfection. We highly recommend J Morgan for any event, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 05/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

J Morgan Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 300.00
    $ 400.00
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Baskets
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals

• Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Wedding Caterers

Jackie and Joel are incredibly talented. Their creativity and attention to detail is endless. The quality of their work surpasses expectation and consistently delivers. They did the florals for my wedding and were absolutely stunning. My guests still rave about my bouquet and centerpieces!

• Ultimate Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

JP Morgan Flowers does an exception job with the flowers and decorative accessories for your wedding. Jacqueline is so easy to work with, always the consummate professional.

• Maggie Stolzberg Photography Wedding Photographers

J Morgan is a florist you will adore not just for their creativity and design but also Jackie's personality. She's a great listener and is in tune with what real brides want. Every occasion is customized and given much thought through the personal relationships she builds with her clients! She's the best and most trusted!

• 1500 West Copans Rd. Pompano Beach, Florida, 33064 See on map
    561-394-3591 (Phone number)
    561-445-7575 cell (Other Phone Number)
    561-208-3802 (Fax Number)
    Sun-Thurs. 9am-5pm Monday & Thursday 9am-9pm No Saturday appointments
    Location of (J Morgan Flowers)