Mobile, AL 36693 Map · Phone number

About j. mcconatha photography

Whether you're looking to schedule a single photography session or searching for the right photographer for your wedding day, you've come to the right place. j. mcconatha | photography has lots to offer.

I understand that your photography needs are unique. That's why my photography is all about you and providing the service you're looking for. Don't see what you want? Just ask! I will be happy to customize a package that fits your needs.

Browse my website. Follow the links. Then send me an email or give me a call! I look forward to hearing from you!

Take me to: j. mcconatha | photography!

Stylish photography, with your needs in mind.
Follow j. mcconatha photography on

IMG2575logo
5e4a50c7df04dc7a 1289970763613 IMG2575logo
IMG2579L

3 Reviews for j. mcconatha photography

Allison · Married on 11/13/2010

James was wonderful! Our pictures were absolutely stunning and he was very flexible and responsive when working with us. We have received tons of compliments on our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and couldn't have asked for better pictures of our special day. Thank you James!!

Sent on 12/30/2010

Brittney · Married on 05/15/2010

IT was an amazing experience..james worked around me and cory's time frame and shot some of the most beautiful pictures. It was very laid back and also extremely professional at the same time, he talked with me and cory asking if we had any poses we wanted or ideas we had in mind and let the creativity come out in all of us.. ALL in ALL wonderful A+ experience

Sent on 11/28/2010

Nicole · Married on 04/03/2010

James was an excellent choice for a photographer! He communicated with me often before the event, came to our rehearsal to start getting ideas, worked hard the day of the event- always being available. He also worked well with young kids, getting them to smile even when they were grumpy. James continues to be available if we decide to order additional photos. His website is easy to use and made it easy to share our photos with friends. Thanks James for all you did! I will be sure to give recommend you to any friends I have needing a photographer!

Sent on 11/28/2010