J. Maisel's Mainland Floral, Inc.

Galveston, TX View map

Thank you for visiting our web site. It would be an honor to serve you on your wedding day.

We provide Wedding and Special Event services for Galveston, All Cruise Ships, Jamaica Beach, Tiki Island, La Marque, Texas City, Dickinson, League City, Southshore Harbor,Kemah, Sante Fe, Friendswood, Pearland, Webster, Houston, and most locations below the 610 loop north.

Our shop is open Monday through Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Thursday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.

Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 p.m. We are available for wedding and event delivery, setup, and service Saturday afternoons and evenings.

Sunday the shop is closed, however delivery, setup and service for weddings and special events is also available on Sundays.

Our Mission: To be a leading Floral Design Center known for highest quality products, excellence in client service and industry leadership based upon our core values of compassion, professional integrity and expertise.

Our Vision: At J. Maisel’s Mainland Floral, Inc. every client receives an extraordinary product provided with immaculate service in an inspiring environment from caring people.

Since 1935 our family has been creating memorable moments for our clients. It is our intention to create a "WOW" for every bride and groom, families, and friends. Since we are a large florist we have cross trained our staff members so that during the winter flu season we can handle even the largest weddings. Our two 400 sq. foot walk in coolers provide easy accessability so that brides can visit our shop the afternoon before their wedding day to give us a final approval on their floral designs. We want our brides to have the peace of mind that all is well with their floral plan the day before their event.

One visit to our private wedding consultation room and you will understand why we have been voted Galveston county's #1 Florist and Wedding Design Center 15 times; and also voted Small Business of the Year by the Galveston Chamber of Commerce. Our owner is a Texas Master Florist with 50 years of experience in the floral industry and our executive designer has 35 years experience including working for some of the well known names of Palm Beach, Florida. The on going floral education of our design staff and assistants assures that you can choose from the latest designs.

Most important, our staff knows that this is YOUR wedding and they know how to listen to what you want and then guide you towards the best choices to complete your desires.

When only the Best will do and you want the finest, creative floral designs from caring professionals please call us for an appointment. If you live far away since we provide the wedding bouquets for all cruise ships embarking from Galveston we are adept at creating complete wedding plans via the internet. Let us help you find a venue, cake, photographer,minister and limosine service if you are from out of town and are not familiar with local venues and vendors. We have worked with some of these businesss for 35 years. We will be happy to help connect you with a caring professional!

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Rebecca Married on 12/05/2015
    Gorgeous centerpieces for our corporate holiday party. Stan is a real artist and the staff is so helpful and courteous.
    Kelly Married on 07/07/2012
    Amazing, talented, friendly, and so very helpful! I worked with Melissa and John, both of whom are wonderful and gifted. I would recommend Mainland Floral to anyone: friends, family and strangers alike! Thank you for making our wedding beautiful!

K&S H
    Mariah Married on 03/17/2012
    I had such a wonderful experience working with Mainland Floral. They did the flowers for my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception. I had a vague idea of what I wanted, and they completely understood and executed designs that were not only consistent with the style I wanted, they were far better than what I imagined. The flowers were honestly breathtaking. I've gotten so many compliments on them.
    The staff is also amazingly nice. Everyone from the owner to the delivery people were so kind and helpful. Every time I got off the phone with John or Stan, the floral designer, I felt like their most important customer. Even my mother-in-law loved working with them, and she's notoriously difficult to please. I'm so happy I decided to go with Mainland Floral.

2710 Broadway Avenue Galveston, TX, 77550
8009331935
409-765-7673

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM******* Thursday and Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:15 PM******* Saturdays: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM******* After hours wedding setup and service by special request on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and nights*******
Location of (J. Maisel's Mainland Floral, Inc.)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding