Columbia, MO 65203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About J. Kelley Photography

Welcome to J.Kelley Photo! We are the husband and wife team of Justin & Piper. Justin is the man behind the camera, relying on his photojournalism degree from the University of Missouri, while Piper calls upon her love of crafting and creativity, as well as an eye for detail, to handle all the behind the scenes stuff.

We feel honored to be participants in every wedding we photograph. Weddings are a day filled with family, friends and fun and we believe our job is to capture that magic in the most authentic way - unobtrusively, honestly, joyfully.

With Justin's photojournalism background, our focus is a documentary style of photography. We strive to let your day unfold naturally while we capture the special moments, laughter, tears, and passion that you and your guests will be feeling. We understand that each couple is unique in their style, personality, and story and aim to produce images that reflect that individuality.

Follow J. Kelley Photography on

20 Reviews for J. Kelley Photography

Karson · Married on 09/30/2017

Having them at my wedding was a great experience I would recommend them over and over! if you are thinking about getting a photo booth do it and go with J. Kelley photo & photo booth!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2017

J. Kelley Photography was great! The were very easy to work with and brought a lot of props that our guests enjoyed. Everyone was complimenting how much fun the photo booth was. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for photography or a photo booth!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Crystal · Married on 06/03/2017

If I could give Justin Kelley six stars for our (June 3rd) wedding in St. Louis, I would! I did a LOT of wedding photographer research. I was on the verge of sending in a deposit to another photographer and was scouting out engagement photo ideas when one of his images caught my eye on Google Images. I was searching for someone with a photo-journalistic style who wasn't as "trendy" as some of today's photographers with overexposed and softened images. His style is crisp, clean, and timeless. He is trained in photojournalism, so his photos turned out stunning in all of our tricky lighting situations: our church with the evening light streaming in, huge family photos, outdoors at the golden hour, and inside our dark, windowless reception. I am especially impressed with the reception photos since I know how dark it was! He was easy to communicate with and got our photos to us very quickly. We got to know him during our engagement session, and everything went smoothly on the wedding day. It felt like he was barely there but also everywhere at once - he captured all the photos we could have asked for and more! I am very glad that we found J. Kelley Photo and would recommend him to anyone in the St. Louis / Columbia area in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Award

• AnnaBelle Events
    AnnaBelle Events Wedding Planners

Justin and I have worked together annually on a local charity event. For this event Justin is truly on his own to capture the day and always does an amazing job. We can always count on him to be professional, creative, prompt and most of all capture great photos throughout the event. We highly recommend J. Kelley for you next event and look forward to continue working with him year after year. - Anne Churchill, Owner & Event Planner of AnnaBelle Events

• Columbia, 65203 See on map