Bristow, VA 20136 Map · Phone number

About J&K Photography

Jeff and Kim are photojournalistic photographers serving the Northern VA, Maryland, and D.C. area. They believe in capturing every detail of every wedding because they know how much thought and time goes into every piece of the puzzle.

Jeff and Kim are fun, energetic, creative, and very easy to work with! Both Jeff and Kim started out traveling and photographing landscape and architecture as a hobby. When they were married, they decided to pursue wedding photography. Between Jeff's love of photojournalism and Kim's love of weddings and artistic photography, their business took off and rewarded them with a sense of comfort in their profession.

6 1 1
7 1

1 Reviews for J&K Photography

casey · Married on 05/10/2008

Jeff and Kim work well together as a photography team. They are both very easy to get along with. I worked with Kim over email and phone calls to get everything set up. I asked lots of questions and had specifics I wanted incorporated into the contract. She worked with me on everything! We met initially to take some engagement photographs and we decided then that they were the photographers for us! Kim has training as a wedding planner so she adds a different perspective to the photography aspect of weddings.
    The day of - Kim was with me from the beginning of the day to the end. Once the reception started I have no idea where they were - but they got TONS of great pictures.
    My advice - BOOK THEM! their talent will soon be realized and prices will increase to compare with the market.
    Also - make a list of pictures you want if you have specifics... otherwise the day will be over before you remember!

Sent on 07/22/2008