6 Francis Street, North Andover, MA 01845 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Pricing

About J. & J. Productions

To my future Bride & Groom,

Let me take this opportunity to first congratulate you both on your recent engagement and to introduce myself. My name is Joe Mazza and for the last 22 years I have been a DJ and a pianist.

I always entertain with class, elegance, & professionalism. Everything is done in good taste & I NEVER resort to those "cheesy" routines or anything "hokey" that can both annoy & ultimately embarrass some of your guests. I cater to people of all ages from the teenagers to the grandparents, and my library which contains over 35,000 songs can cover all musical tastes from any decade. We are very "user friendly". If you have certain songs that you would like us to play at your reception we are happy to play them. If on the other hand you have certain songs that you would NOT like us to play, we are happy to accommodate you. In short, I work very hard to make sure all of your guests have a great time without crossing the line of professionalism.

In addition to being a DJ I am also a professional pianist and I can play for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and if you like I can play piano for the entire event. I am happy to bring a keyboard if the function facility does not have a piano.

My repertoire is very large and covers all types of music from the newer artists today like Christina Perri to Sinatra or back to the old standards, classical music and everything in between. I am always happy to take requests from both the bride and groom as well as the guests. I have had the privilege to accompany many celebrities namely James Taylor, Sarah McLaughlin, and others.

Please take a minute to listen to some of my audio clips of both ceremony and cocktail music. I hope you enjoy it!

Our equipment is state of the art in both looks and quality. We can also provide (for an additional charge) Specialty lighting for those brides & grooms who request it. Let me assure you that we can be entertaining and interactive, or as laid back and unassuming as you like. My vast experience and personality allows us to be very flexible and accommodating .

I have performed at more than 900 places since our business was established with the vast majority of those venues being top quality establishments. For example: The Park Plaza, Bay Tower Room, The Four Seasons, The Ritz Carlton, etc…. Our work is highly thought of throughout the industry and we are frequently recommended by several establishments in eastern Mass. And southern New Hampshire.

Some features that I use at most receptions include an "Anniversary Dance" which entails either myself or the bride & groom giving a prize(usually a bottle of wine or champagne) to the longest married couple. I also like to pass out request sheets to all the tables so your guests have some input into which songs will be played at your reception.

In conclusion I'd like to thank you for taking the time to visit my website. You will find doing business with J. & J. Productions very enjoyable & stress free. I am very thorough in preparing for your special day which puts the burden of responsibility on me & allows you the freedom to relax. I invite you to browse my website, scan my "Hits" version of my song-list, read a small portion of thank you notes which I have received from the many satisfied clients etc… I would be happy to mail a copy of my video (available on-line, on DVD or CD Rom) to you. Please Contact me today. I also make myself available to you if you would like to set up an appointment to meet with me in person or if you have any questions at all. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

• Videos 10

86 Reviews for J. & J. Productions

• JennV

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Joe Mazza really knows how to keep the dance floor full. Music was the most difficult aspect for me (because my husband and I like all different genres) and Joe was helpful in determining the main events. We had a change in the layout of our wedding and he was extremely accommodating by providing music for all three of our locations. Thank you so much for helping our guests enjoy our day!

Ben · Married on 06/04/2017

After reading the glowing reviews for J & J Productions I knew we would be in good hands if we booked them as our wedding DJ. From our first phone call with Joe to every phone call and email after we knew Joe was going to bring life to our party! He was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the planning process. His wedding day form covered all the details of the ceremony and reception and he double checked pronunciations with us ahead of time. When weather changed the end of our evening plans Joe was flexible and stayed longer than originally contracted! Joe knew how to read the room - he got our party up on the dance floor and everyone enjoyed the music. Joe played keyboard during our cocktail hour, which our guests said they really enjoyed (we did not get to attend cocktail hour, unfortunately). If you want someone who is easy to work with, flexible and kind go with J & J - you won't be disappointed!

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2016

Joe was amazing! He is so easy to work with and loves what he does. He worked with us every step of the way to make sure we had all the songs we wanted for our special day! He makes sure people are always up and dancing and playing music that appeals to the crowd. We have recieved many compliments about Joe and how fun the wedding was because they were dancing all night. If your looking to have an amazing wedding and dance all night hire Joe!

J. & J. Productions Pricing

J. & J. Productions Price Rates

J. & J. Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Organ, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 475.00

• Great Beginnings Events
    Great Beginnings Events Wedding Planners

J & J Productions will add much to your event! Gets the party starts and keeps it going well into the evening!!! GBE loves working with J & J!

• 6 Francis Street North Andover, MA 01845 See on map