Ann Arbor, MI 48108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About J. Eliza Events

J. Eliza Events is based in Ann Arbor serving couples throughout Michigan. Throughout the wedding planning process we focus on the reason for the event - to join two people together. The day is about the love and emotion that comes with marrying your person. A new family is formed on your wedding day and that's the real beauty. Then big or small, there's a celebration to follow. J. Eliza Events helps couples create a celebration true to who they are while remembering the event isn't about chair covers and perfect make-up (though toss on fake lashes if that's your thing!) We love lace, flowers, pretty paper, everything wedding - but the day is about love. We do everything necessary for the guests of honor to focus on each other and their guests, and not be worrying about logistics. J. Eliza Events takes on the stressors of the wedding without being stressed.

We absolutely can't wait to be a part of your wedding.

img1158
img1166
img1158
jtapw 6

1 Reviews for J. Eliza Events

We used J. Eliza Events for day-of coordination services for our Ann Arbor, Michigan wedding October 2014. She met with us beforehand several times to help us get organized before the big day. We had pre-wedding meetings, she helped us nail down our timeline, and did the double-checking/confirmations with our other vendors. She was also great at helping us handle those tricky wedding etiquette dilemmas! My husband and I cannot say how awesome it was to have all of her help! We got to do all those things you're supposedly *not* supposed to be able to do at your wedding like have some drinks, eat, dance, etc. because she was there taking care of all of the details. I've been in/at enough weddings setting up tables and arranging centerpieces to know that wasn't something I wanted my friends and family to have to worry about on our wedding day. Julie was a pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend her enough. If you are in Michigan, do yourself a favor and get in touch with her! (P.S. I wrote a similar review on the site "A Practical Wedding").

Sent on 11/23/2014