Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

3 Reviews for J. Crew

A · Married on 12/11/2010

I went to the J.Crew store at the Grove and thought they were just stellar. I was planning a wedding in less than two weeks. They arranged a same day appt., had the dresses I wanted to try on ready to go, offered advice, and even waived the overnight shipping charges.

I got the Sophia, silk tricotine in Ivory. Great deal! Simple, beautiful dress, for a very affordable price. The hard part was finding a tailor on short notice. I got it done, but the job wasn't the greatest. The other hard part was having a destination wedding, my dress wrinkled in travel and it needed to be steamed (which I could not arrange), so I did have a wrinkled dress coming down the aisle.

So just a heads up to plan ahead to arrange time for steaming before ceremony.

Sent on 12/13/2010

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2010

What's not to love? I made an appointment, tried on several dresses, and bought one the same day. I loved my dress - it was simple, elegant, and me. It was also very affordable. A very good option for wedding dresses, especially because they can be returned at any point for a full refund as long as they haven't been worn or altered.

Sent on 02/12/2011

Deron · Married on 06/29/2010

3.5

Pretty good service and professionalism. Let's face it, it's J. Crew, and not Prada or any hi-end beverly hills shop with spotless service. The dress was awesome and the price unbeatable.

Sent on 08/02/2010