404 Poyntz Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About J&C Imaging

From that first glimpse of each other, to the last dance, and all of those special moments throughout your wedding day, we will strive to capture those memories with our wedding photojournalistic style. The real and emotional moments are what you will remember long after your wedding day.

Our commissioning rate begins at $3200 that includes credit towards albums, gift prints, and wall portraits. Other collections include an engagement session and a viewing party to commemorate your special day.

Please call or e-mail to set up a time to come in and view more of our work and talk with us about your wedding! Contact J&C Imaging today because the studio only allows for 15 wedding commissions per year!

Together, John and Cindy have over 20 years of experience in photographingeverything from weddings, portraits,
sports, and commercial work. We havebeen in business since 2001 and our studio is located in the heart of
historic downtown Manhattan. Weare members of Professional Photographers of America, Kansas Professional Photographers Association,and Society of Sports and Event Photographers.

Photography is not just a job, but our passion....

3460232r
3ef645a0ce6632ba 1299094792732 1776214r

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for J&C Imaging

Amy · Married on 07/31/2010

Loving photography myself, I wanted it to be an important part of my wedding day so I did a lot of research and interviewing to find the photographers that were perfect. When I met John and Cindy and saw their photography, I knew right away that they were very talented professionals, but also sincere, friendly and client-centered. They treat photography like an art, and their clients like friends and their photographs represent that. The perfect combination!

There are so many compliments I can give to J&C Imaging, but here are just a few. They made our engagement session so FUN! John and Cindy were very flexible with how I wanted our wedding day to go and they were very accommodating to our needs. My husband and I did not see each other before the wedding, like most photographers tell you you HAVE to do if you want any time for group pictures, but they made it work perfectly. If we got off schedule a little bit, they were very calm which definitely helped me relax! During the ceremony and for most of the day, I didn't even realize they were there. When looking at pictures after the wedding, they got so many amazing images behind the scene. There were too many good ones to pick from, what a great problem to have! Living out of town and having so many great images to choose from for my album, it took me awhile to finalize the album. John, Cindy, and Amy, the album designer, were so patient and accommodating. They care about YOU. I have had so many friends and family say "I wish I would have used J&C" or "I am going to use J&C when I get married" after looking at our pictures. We definitely have memories that will last a lifetime and their pictures tell the "story" of our day.

J&C Imaging is the complete package and I would 110% recommend them for anyone looking for amazing pictures to remember their special event.

Sent on 03/16/2011