J. Breaze

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Most Popular Price

J. Breaze is a talented wedding DJ based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Focusing on customer satisfaction, J.Breaze strives to learn new skills and produce an unforgettable event for every happy couple. Today, they look forward to creating your desired atmosphere and playing your favorite tunes.

Service Offered

Jamie is happy to work with you, your partner, and your chosen vendors. DJ Breaze Entertainment can ensure that you have an event of a lifetime and offers a consultation to discuss all your entertainment preferences. Jamie is also available to travel to your chosen wedding venue and perform at your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. This DJ's music catalog includes but is not limited to the following genres:

• Classical
  • Jazz
  • Latin
  • Pop
  • Hip-hop
  • Disco
  • Dance
  • EDM

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Lindsey B. Married on 10/28/2022

Amazing fun professional

He was very professional! Very easy to work with. Always answered right away. And so much fun. Highly recommend

J. Breaze's reply:

Lindsey, you and Matt were so comfortable to be around since the first meeting. I was excited and honored that I got to fix your wedding cake and supply the ceremony music and see you walk down the aisle. Also, for showing so much appreciation at the end of the night and making me feel important!
    Ann K. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jamie was amazing at my wedding picnic celebration last September for my son's wedding celebration that replaced their original weddings. !

Jamie was terrific! We highly recommend him! He's the best!
    Shannon B. Married on 09/10/2022

Highly recommend

DJ Breaze was awesome!! We made him and his wife a part of our wedding and we had a blast. Well worth the money, was not disappointed at all.

J. Breaze's reply:

Oh Shannon, you were an absolute blast to be around. So much fun. Thank you for being so appreciative! The wife and I had a great time being apart of the fun while being the DJ and photographer! The photo album was very fun to make as well! Take care!
  • illustration stars

Jamie  Allen
Jamie Allen
Wedding DJ

Hey, Jamie here..

I have been spending the past 20+ years singing and rapping. It's always been a dream of mine to make it big. I have several songs and music videos on youtube and have performed in front of crowds for fun and experience. I wanted to expand my knowledge, so I did research on how to get my own studio, so I could record whenever I wanted. I came out with three albums within the year of 2020 adding to the two albums I had already released in prior years. I've then decided to move foward with learning more about the music and how equipment works and fell into becoming a dj and I love it more than anything! I am now on the search to crush weddings and provide amazing services with quality sound, awesome dance floor lighting, uplighting, custom GOBO monograms, fog machines and more to make your wedding a wonderful experience of fun and sentimental times!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Pittsburgh, PA, 15202
Location of (J. Breaze)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding