Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number

About J Bird Events

Jessie Steward is the Owner and Event Consultant of J Bird Events; based in South Orange County, CA. Jessie has over 8 years wedding & event planning experience. Her organizational skills and attention to detail allow the bride and groom to relax and enjoy their special day. In addition to event coordination, Jessie is also an experienced graphics designer and can help with design, layout and printing of invitations, programs and place cards. J Bird Events is the perfect choice for those couples with a moderate budget who are looking for extra help along the way.

Tonya Duclos has been working in the wedding planning industry for over 6 years. Her weddings range from small intimate 50 person events to large 300+ person events. Her experience includes: directing the production of wedding ceremonies and receptions. Additional responsibilities include booking events, guiding clients on tours through the properties, discussing/planning event details, explaining and completing contracts with clients and sitting one on one with the clients to make sure every detail is taken care of without putting the stress on the Bride and Groom.

• Sparkling Soirees
Sunset
f1676da8ec4dc272 1317592443256 melodyLong726XL

5 Reviews for J Bird Events

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2013

Jessie was awesome. She was very professional and knew the venue well that I as getting married in so she was very helpful in making decisions about how we would plan out the day. I also had a lot of diy decorations and she was very willing to set them up for me and ensure that everything was perfect for the wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Jackie · Married on 08/05/2012

I’ve been planning my wedding for over a year. I knew what I wanted and how I wanted it. I was so certain that I didn’t need a wedding planner or coordinator to help me plan or organize my wedding, but boy, was I wrong! After meeting Jessie at a bridal open house at Aliso Viejo Country Club, which is where I got married, I knew right away I needed her. Not only is she super easy to talk to, kind, and funny, she is beyond professional. Although I only hired her as my day-of-event coordinator, I wish I hired her for the whole thing! It would've saved me from a lot of stress and gray hairs, that's for sure! She really helps you with all those last minute, final details! She did my escort and table number cards for my wedding. She organized and made sure the flow of my wedding day went smoothly. She even made sure my glass of wine was never empty! She goes over and beyond for you, which every bride needs on her special day! I can’t express how grateful I am to have met Jessie and her wonderful team! Thank you so much Jessie and Tonya! You guys are truly amazing!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Krystal · Married on 07/06/2012

I do not know what I would have done with out Jessie.. She is an absolute must for your day. She truly goes above and beyond and is there for you every step of the way

Sent on 08/19/2012

J Bird Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant
    Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

For any Bride and Groom reading this endorsement: I am Rev. Michael and I Officiate at all locations in Orange County. And two of my top favorite Wedding Coordinators are Jessica and Tonya of J Bird Events. They are, without a doubt, the best, the most flexible, the most organized and the nicest coordinators to work with. I've received rave reviews from couples not only regarding the way they handle the Ceremony but the reception as well. I would be remiss in not telling you to at least call Jesica and Tonya. If you wish to know more, feel free to contact me at ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com http://www.ReverendMichael.com. Rev. Michael

• Aliso Viejo, 92656 See on map