Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number

About J+B Photography

Legend tells of two great minds, one an engineer, the other a therapist, who in a time of great peril accepted unto themselves a great calling. A friend of theirs was getting married and needed some amazing photos. And since Law and Order was a rerun that night, they accepted.

Turns out, they were pretty good at this act. Before they knew it they were photographing engagements, first birthday parties, and more nuptial affairs.

J and B both have a love of genuine photos that can stir memories. Whether it's a scene of you and your friends smiling brightly at the lens, or more likely that beautiful instant when no one even knew the camera was there, we aim to get to the truth and the heart of each moment.

So if you're interested in some wonderfully precious, soft focus, heart-shaped frame photos of your baby dressed up as a panda, by all means contact us and we will direct you to the nearest Walmart.

But if you want photos with character, that capture real moments in your life the way you want to remember them, we may just be the pair for you.

And if you're still not convinced, allow us to prove it to you using indisputable math.

J + B = X where X stands for you getting awesome photos. Trust us, we're scientists.

e6a50bd2e53573bf 1332728632116 KnAWedScreen425copy
e6a50bd2e53573bf 1332728632116 KnAWedScreen425copy

3 Reviews for J+B Photography

Jenny · Married on 06/29/2013

These two are amazing!
    Not only did they help to capture some of the amazing moments of our day, they were undeniably profressional and fun - they made it feel like friends were there with us who happened to be using cameras.
    Highly recommended, they were amazing!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Kate · Married on 02/24/2012

We had such a fun time with Bridget and Jarod! We were lucky enough to have our engagement and wedding pics done by them and we couldn't be happier! They captured exactly who we are as a couple. Jarod has an incredible eye for getting perfect lighting and Bridget has the artistic touch to create a magical shot. Together they are the perfect pair. The turn around on the pictures is quick, and they are extremely professional. We laughed so much and have such great memories from our time with them, and now we have amazing pictures to cherish forever! Thank you j+b! We can't wait for more photo shoots with you in the future! ;)

Sent on 03/27/2012
  • acarter9008

Amy · Married on 08/13/2010

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I hired J & B photography to take the photo's for my wedding! Besides being a complete delight to work with, they were professional, friendly and produced absolutely gorgeous photos! Most importantly however, they did an amazing job keeping everyone focused and organized so that the photo shoot went as smoothly and easily as possible (taking in consideration how excitable my friends and family can be that was quite the feat!).
    My photo's came out absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier with the quality of their work (and the turn around time between my wedding and receiving the photos was amazing!). I would undoubtedly use J & B photography again, and have already recommended them to several of my family and friends. Thanks for everything J & B photography!!!

Sent on 03/27/2012

J+B Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Menlo Park, 94025 See on map